Lat3ksi: Montage 10

Hey guys, my second entry here. Had hassle with the payment, apparently my credit card doesn't work and tomorrow I'm off to Paris for a month lol.

This is a Halo Custom Edition montage with half controller gameplay and the other half with mouse and keyboard.

Download link (1.68GB)

Thanks for submitting another entry into the montage contest man.  Really appreciate the effort and motivation.  

Yo where was that opening rap song from?  I need that homie.  I really like the sync points you're hitting early.   As always, love hearing the live audio, makes the gameplay feel alive.  The map shown at 5:57 is so pretty, what's the name of it?   The controller to keyboard transition was pretty nifty.   Yo was that a Lightning Snipe I saw at 8:23?  

That jungle version of Sidewinder looks so pretty.  343i should takes notes on this.  Wow what was that audio excerpt at 10:46 from?  Like 2003?   I saw what you did there.  Hey was that my boy Zach Johnson during the rocket bit on Damny?  LOL

The jumping double beatdowns are cute.  The music really fits the style and gameplay quite nicely.  What's the name of the map at 13:15?  Looks like a blast to play on.  Wow you would use a Jet Set Radio song in your video?  That's my thing dawg!  lol jk, fucking brilliant mate.

Good fucking shit! I forgot this released when I was at work so I wasn't able to watch yet! Loved how much 1.5 was in this. Man, really makes me want to setup Customer Edition and get a controller to experience the maps. It's definitely the only way that I will have access to them since I don't feel like modding an OG box, etc. I'm going to watch a few more times and get back with a lengthier review but I fuckin' love the music.Just my flavor, man. Also, I love the theme so much... The style... The jittery type, hand drawn sketch lookin' contest logo, the credit text, etc. Everything is just excellent.

Thanks guys for the comments! :-)

Yo where was that opening rap song from?  

It's from a show called Pure Pwnage, shit was good like 10 years ago, I hear they're still making stuff or a movie. 

The map shown at 5:57 is so pretty, what's the name of it?   The controller to keyboard transition was pretty nifty.   Yo was that a Lightning Snipe I saw at 8:23?

I would give you the name of it but forgot it LOL. I'll get bat to you on Discord if I recall the name. And yeah that snipe, just something flashy to add into the middle part which is largely against less competitive people except some of the 2v2's like on Damnation.

Wow what was that audio excerpt at 10:46 from?  Like 2003?   I saw what you did there.  Hey was that my boy Zach Johnson during the rocket bit on Damny?  LOL

What's the name of the map at 13:15?  Looks like a blast to play on.  Wow you would use a Jet Set Radio song in your video?  That's my thing dawg!  lol jk, fucking brilliant mate.

Ya, it's from 2003!

Took the audio of one of Zach's newbie tutorial videos where he explains the weapons, thought it would be funny. That map at 13:15 is called Doubletake, it's part of the H1.5/H1 Final maps. It's in the map cycle of Good Map Ya Fucks servers. And I loved JSR and JSRF. As a kid my friend had a Dreamcast (the only guy I ever seen have one) we played Resident Evil and JSR, good times. :-)

Good fucking shit! I forgot this released when I was at work so I wasn't able to watch yet! Loved how much 1.5 was in this. Man, really makes me want to setup Customer Edition and get a controller to experience the maps. It's definitely the only way that I will have access to them since I don't feel like modding an OG box, etc. I'm going to watch a few more times and get back with a lengthier review but I fuckin' love the music.Just my flavor, man. Also, I love the theme so much... The style... The jittery type, hand drawn sketch lookin' contest logo, the credit text, etc. Everything is just excellent.

Thanks B, I had bigger plans for this video but time was against me.  I actually made a map just to have a the intro and some cinematics take place in it but it turned out really bad cause the last time I've made a map was in 2010 lol. Just couldn't be arsed to learn everything from scratch again. Adding footage from crazy Marathon map and doodling titles with mouse in MS Paint was easier, hehe.

You should definitely try modding the xbox. I know there are far more LAN and XLink players over there than here in Europe. Even the Halo PC EU community is close to dead. Ask the guys from Team Beyond or H1Final forums, they're cool.

Thanks guys again for the feedback!

Always entertaining to watch your projects, Lat! Best of luck in the contest! 
Thanks for replying to all my thoughts and comments dude!  And man those videos you posted are nostalgic AF.
This was really awesome very unique. It's also a unique version of a unique game! I love the text at the beginning and the gameplay was solid especially those rocket clips towards the end.