Ticket :: H3M2

Here's another Halo 3 video edited by myself.  My gameplay is probably considered below par by most.  However, I had these clips saved on my hard drive and wanted to use them mainly for my personal viewing.  I wanted to make this edit the longest time but never had the time or ability to transfer my clips from xbox to my computer.   This is not a farewell montage or anything since I still have hundreds of clips saved.  

Special thanks to Tarzan for capping every clip in this video, along with the amazing angles!  Also I'd like to say thanks to THF & community for continuing to create amazing content.  You guys are all amazing and I appreciate everyone of you

I hope you all enjoy this as much as I do!

Sincerely, William Zuzek

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Py3ghsnKnUA

Edit #1:  P.S. Download link coming tomorrow morning.

I thought that was some sick gameplay man. ricochet triple on the pit, that first construct overkill, and the last clip were my favorites. But the variety was consistent throughout, and it was just such a chill watch.

"below par" gameplay, lmao shut up ticket. you should see mine.

fun video, awesome gameplay, nice to see a variety rather than just the same shit again and again.

"below par" gameplay, lmao shut up ticket. you should see mine.

fun video, awesome gameplay, nice to see a variety rather than just the same shit again and again.

I'm sorry but I had to turn off the audio, I just couldn't do it man, sorry.  Clips aren't half bad though.  I wish there was just a little more editing.  It just feels like you put all the clips on a timeline and then hit render.  But I will say that this is an improvement from your previous video.  The last clip was easily my favorite, quite impressing pulling that off.  Thanks for entering into the contest man.  
hope you're doing well man, haven't talked to you in ages! but the vid was dope, gameplay was awesome and loved the music choices
Ticket! Great to see you put something out mate, you're one of the people I consider an OG Halo 3 montage kid because I was a fan of your shit from way back in the day, way before I got to know you a bit through Joe. I've always loved your gameplay; that ricochet triple in particular is just ridiculous, better than a ricochet 3 for 1 in my opinion. Good luck in the comp, you should check out my entry if you haven't already.
Thanks dude,  I hope you're well also!  
Thanks buddy I appreciate the kind words :3  I saw it of course!  It was awesome really amazing editing and fun gameplay to watch!
Hey, this gameplay isn't really bad at all! I think it's a good edit too. That last clip was the best double stick I've ever seen.