Axilo - Rejoice. Final Halo 3 Montage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9O3yb-x9oMw

​Okay so here we go. This will be my last video ever. I tried to give you a glimpse of all the good times I have had playing this beautiful game. And for you, the people that always watched and supported my videos. I appreciate it so much. I didnt do a thank you section because theres just to much people to name. So I'll just name one in particular. McGee, you my nigga. And THF, my home. With such an amazing content creating community full of fun people who inspired me to create videos. I love you all.

Keep doing what you do guys. The videos are still amazing.

Some great clips, I've always liked these kind of videos with some "lol clips" mixed in. No MLG 1337 clips though?

I exited out at 1:13

"music" doesn't get any worse than this

You were certainly a big inspiration for me to get into going for clips and making montages. seeing all these clips was nostalgic as fuck, it really took me back to 2011 /2012 which was lovely. Thanks for all the videos man and good luck in the future

always 'enjoy' your videos axilo 

your videos captured the fun of halo 

Thanks for blessing us with ur presence :)

loved this. hard not to love an axilo video- tons of great doablays and triplays in here. favorite clip was by far the banshee tac to HS troc. good shit all around. 

The Banshee spatter in the beginning was amazing.  The ninja snipe on Avalanche for the triple was hella dirty son.   Ok the trocity on Valhalla where you jump out of the Banshee was so sick.  I bet these clips would've been 10x better if you had live audio/reactions to go with them.  It's a real shame that you didn't enter this video into the montage competition.  The Naire choke on Avalanche wss fucking heartbreaking dude.  Some of these suicides and betrayals are quite funny.  Ninja exterm on Heretic was aight.   Last clip on Foundry was God-like.  Excellent video Axilo, please keep editing and playing Halo!

I exited out at 1:13

"music" doesn't get any worse than this

hahaha sorry mannnnnnn, i love it 

I quoted but dont see me reply?! wat

I quoted but dont see me reply?! wat

Yeah the forum has been super broken lately.  When you post, it's there but you won't be able to see it for a day or so.