Hey guys, so im looking for a gaming monitor with this setting on it, i don't know if there is a name for it, i think its called letter boxing or maybe widescreen but its the Black bars on the top and bottom of screen effect. 

Here is just a random picture i got off the web for an example. 

So right now you can do this with the Xbox One but it's only in 480 so you're losing a lot of quality (and you cant record clips using game dvr), I want to keep my 1080 and still have this effect with the black bars on the top and bottom of the screen. If you guys know a good gaming monitor with what im looking for ill be your best friend <3 Thanks guys