Super Official Netflix Thread

Discuss the weird things you are currently watching. I just ended a new series and am now watching The Office for the 10th time while I find a new show to get in to. Any recommendations?

I just finished up Broadchurch on Netflix.

Going to be starting up this Danish series "Dicte" shortly.  It was recommended to me by the same person who recommended Broadchurch.

Dicte is a Danish series starring Iben Hjejle as crime reporter Dicte Svendsen who has returned to her hometown of Aarhus following a divorce

Right now I am currently watching the rest of Breaking Bad; on season 5 now. 

And re-watching all of Trailer Park Boys episodes to lead into season 9 in March. 

black mirror

luther

bojack horseman

Hoping to run through Black Mirror with my lady in the next few days.

black mirror

luther

bojack horseman

can't stress luther enough, should be next on your shows to watch if you haven't seen it, it's absolutely brilliant

yeah Luther is damn good

Utopia (not the US reality show) is the best show I've seen in the last year besides True Detective. So underrated. It's not on Netflix but the first couple of episodes are on youtube in 720p

It seems like I've seen most of the really good stuff so now I'm just rewatching TPB and It's Always Sunny

Nikita

Helix

The 100

Supernatural (season 7 episode 10-11)

How I met Your Mother (for the 10th time in a row)

House of Cards (season three once it gets added to Netflix on the 27th)

(Might possibly start The League or Parks and Recreation haven't decided yet) 

Recently finished Orphan Black 6/10 and Hanniba 9/10l. Been watching Modern Family while I wait for House of Cards season 3. House of cards has been a 10/10 for me so far. Brilliant show.

Parks and Recreation is one of the best shows of all time. The writing is amazing as well as the cast.

I can't really get that into BoJack Horseman. I love Will Arnett, I just think the show is okay. The characters aren't too likable and I think the writing has a lot of wasted potential, really good set up for scenes/jokes and then the execution is mediocre.

Utopia (not the US reality show) is the best show I've seen in the last year besides True Detective. So underrated. It's not on Netflix but the first couple of episodes are on youtube in 720p

Sucks so much that it didn't get renewed for a 3rd season. Hopefully Fincher and Flynn can make the US HBO version just as good, if not better. Need an ending to the story.

Sucks so much that it didn't get renewed for a 3rd season. Hopefully Fincher and Flynn can make the US HBO version just as good, if not better. Need an ending to the story.

In my experience with the British series that end up being remade for an American audience, either the original is good and the remake is absolutely terrible, or vice versa.  So I'm cautiously optimistic about the HBO version. On one hand, the original Channel 4 version was so awesome that I burned through both seasons in a weekend, but on the other hand I really like Fincher so I hope the HBO one will be at least as good.

In my experience with the British series that end up being remade for an American audience, either the original is good and the remake is absolutely terrible, or vice versa.  So I'm cautiously optimistic about the HBO version. On one hand, the original Channel 4 version was so awesome that I burned through both seasons in a weekend, but on the other hand I really like Fincher so I hope the HBO one will be at least as good.

Yeah I'm expecting it to be a lot different but in a good way. Hope he makes it his own and its not an exact copy. Just borrowing the general storyline. 

Has anyone tried out their 4K content yet?  Just wondering if its all that
Just started watching house of cards on ep 3, surprisingly good
Getting hyped about watching 'Better Call Saul', except I won't be there, as I leave for Germany 2 days after it releases not giving me enough time to binge :(.

I'm watching scrubs right now, it's ok kinda getting sick of it tbh.

Parks and rec is very well written and the show keeps getting funnier and funnier, they have quite a group of characters on there.

The league is imo the funniest show on netflix, having experience with fantasy football definitely enhances the show but I've talked to people who loved it without fantasy knowledge.

i'm pumped for hoc too.  

Thinking about checking out broadchurch, my mom loved it and i've heard nothing but great reviews about it

I'm watching scrubs right now, it's ok kinda getting sick of it tbh.

Parks and rec is very well written and the show keeps getting funnier and funnier, they have quite a group of characters on there.

The league is imo the funniest show on netflix, having experience with fantasy football definitely enhances the show but I've talked to people who loved it without fantasy knowledge.

i'm pumped for hoc too.  

Thinking about checking out broadchurch, my mom loved it and i've heard nothing but great reviews about it

Scrubs Is GOAT, chemistry between JD and Turk <3

Scrubs isn't funny.
Funny enough for me to have seen it straight through at least three times.
Im grinding the Pokemon series right now.
Hard for me to believe some people don't like Scrubs. One of the all-time bests, imo.
The characters are all so likeable, Turk is easily the best though
Dr. Cox is my dude
The Following is quite entertaining. Keeps you hooked.

Friends is my current show

Watched The Office 7 times last year, but I'm watching it through with my girlfriend this year

Inside the American Mob, really good documentary series that is very entertaining to watch

Parks and Rec is hilarious, but its just an exaggerated version of the office

Just finished House, Doctor Who and Family Guy. Not sure where to go from here....

Watched The Office 7 times last year, but I'm watching it through with my girlfriend this year

My man. It just never gets old.

Currently switched to current show marathons [icefilms], as opposed to Netflix. Nothing on three tickles my fancy, currently.

Will probably rewatch House of Cards before the episodes come out.

Discuss the weird things you are currently watching. I just ended a new series and am now watching The Office for the 10th time while I find a new show to get in to. Any recommendations?

The Office is always my go to show when I can't find anything to watch.  

You guys should check out Horns. It's with daniel radcliffe and it's interesting as fuck
I'm currently watching White Collar.  Pretty good, keeps me entertained.

Just finished House, Doctor Who and Family Guy. Not sure where to go from here....

Watched Breaking Bad?

watched the first episode or two and couldnt find parks and rec funny. just seemed like too much of a rip off of the office and the blonde lady just was not funny in the least bit to me..

anyways watching always sunny for like the 10th time since i'm too lazy to scroll through netflix to find something good i havent seen