Game of Thrones (HBO)

Too many holes imo in the last episode

Why tf they been leading everyone on that the Meereen "King" was behind the Harpies? ....but then gets cut up like a bitch? 

this is called a "twist"

Why tf they been leading everyone on that the Meereen "King" was behind the Harpies? ....but then gets cut up like a bitch? 

this is called a "twist"

bro, that's not a twist at all. Just terrible character development (e.g. Stannis, he went from goat to woat in 5 episodes)

jaime really the last, best father of the show

Still making a shout out to that striking doornish lass

What exactly do they get by sacrificing king blood again? Some sort of power play is it?

Still making a shout out to that striking doornish lass

What exactly do they get by sacrificing king blood again? Some sort of power play is it?

they get the Lord of the Light's blessing. The scene was so sad. They sent Davos back to Castle Black to "get supplies" because he would have definitely tried to stop Stannis from sacrificing her.

Wait a sec, are there two Game of Thrones threads?

this is called a "twist"

bro, that's not a twist at all. Just terrible character development (e.g. Stannis, he went from goat to woat in 5 episodes)

jaime really the last, best father of the show

What? That's the literally the epitome  of a twist, you were lead to believe one thing, and something else took place.

And why is Stannis the greatest? He's been ruining lives and burning people up since season 2. He's a fucking nightmare.

Stannis just believes in the absurd. Cut the guy some slack. Melisandre is the manipulating cunt. She and Cersei should have a mud fight.
the fuck
I couldn't seem to find the first thread (?)
Anyone here read the books?
Do we have duplicate threads?
This is the first and main thread.

The white walker that Jon Snow killed was Tywin Lannister

Disagree w/ shif7eh on everything

Disagree w/ shif7eh on everything

what is there to agree on....

apologies, close this
was hoping for some doornish development (maybe even still a retaliation). really attracted to their culture
ill see if I can merge the threads to see if that feature works better now

was hoping for some doornish development (maybe even still a retaliation). really attracted to their culture

I am now after they made amends.

Was getting really tired of this dragged out Disney Dorne side story

I just snorted a little.
Tomorrow Ep gon be more lit than Shireen 
I can't avoid spoilers it seems, but still excited for a decent close to a stumbling season.

Next episode screenshots are everywhere

Haven't seen one :tips cup:

Oh? The internet was kind on this end this time

However I did spoil what happens to Jon for myself while watching that dude's theory channel.
lmao I did too, but hey. It's only a theory.

IS there any significance of Jon Snow's blood being black or something? I can't really remember

Sansa finally fucking dies.

And if someone could explain to me the shit w/ arya that would be tight.

i don't think the episode was well done i'll say it