THF Movie Competition 2016 - Announcement

Sweet. Should be about twenty minutes long mind you.

There are no time limits for entries.  

Sweeeeeeeet. Prepare for twenty minutes of dumb fuckery and stupid shit.
These are awesome man. I appreciate you taking the time to make these for the contest.
no prob, it didnt take long ive just been preoccupied with a lot of stuff that made me not want to do anything productive for a while. hopefully I go through with upgrading my rig again so ill be more enthused on making more non commercial stuff
#Ain'tNoThang

HOMESTRETCH HYPE, HOMESTRETCH HYPE, HOMESTRETCH HYPE,

HOMESTRETCH HYPE, HOMESTRETCH HYPE, HOMESTRETCH HYPE,

HOMESTRETCH HYPE, HOMESTRETCH HYPE, HOMESTRETCH HYPE.

Damn I wish i was submitting something for this
Am I missing something, or why is this thread not stickied in videos/why isn't there a whole subsection on the forum for the comp? It needs so much more exposure. Is the submission list current?

Could someone please provide me with .ai file of the montage contest logo? I've been trying to snag a copy from here however the spoiler menu is not expanding in latest Firefox, Chrome or IE.

PM me if you have the link or can assist. Thanks.

Edit: Logo received! Disregard moving forward.

nvm

Damn, is this contest canceled or nah?

If the deadline could be extended a week or so, I could actually submit a video for this, since I'm gonna be on vacation from the 20-29th.

Can ya'll niggas petition or something for the deadline extension

It was already extended to Sept 1. IIRC.

But I feel you. Not sure if I can submit a video cause 1. I'm lazy 2. Can't hit clips lol.

Might be an unofficial delay...hopefully to Nov. 1st :)
no more delaysss
it better not be delayed
Please don't extend it. I'm already too hyped, can't wait much longer.
There will be no more delays. Deadline is still September 1st.
There will be no more delays. Deadline is still September 1st.

Aight gg

it better not be delayed

Please don't extend it. I'm already too hyped, can't wait much longer.

ya'll just don't want me to win 8-)
Is there an official list of entries? 

Yeah, it's right here. Can we get this thread pinned please?

http://www.thehaloforum.com/forum/creators-platform/7346-the-official-20...

The problem is that everybody (iam not excluding myself) hold up his entry till the last week or even last day. So i expect that we'll be seeing 2-4 big montages a day next week. I would rather see 1 video every day or every two days in the last month of the competition. But we won't change this procedure ever.

I don't want it to be delayed again because I'm at a race with the clock to get TT2 out at the moment and I actually have free time - where as next month, I have no free time and I know for a damn fact that if you delay it I will not edit until near the deadline again.

TL:DR, I'm a piece of shit.

A fix to that is people actually organizing their shit with the admins and 'submitting' their videos on the deadline, but not 'releasing' until a few days later to give each video some breathing space - so say that there is a 15 day period where montages are just 'aired' so to speak and then after those 15 days, THEN the voting starts. But nobody will ever do that because everyone wants their video to be the shit. Either that or I'm just speaking tosspot.
Just remember the deadline use to be August 1st :P

Just remember the deadline use to be August 1st :P

I would of 110% missed that.

this should get stickied

think I might try throwing together a video for the competition in the 2 days I have when I get back from vacation... I told my friend I'd make him a montage like 10 years ago and I feel bad.

anyone have the "halo 3 sounds" .zip?
It's weird that this thread isn't stickied, I feel abused or something.
thanks m8 that was fast
ok i kinda failed my predicition but mannnnn i cant wait to see all those big montages we won't expect. Only 3 more days.  HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPEEE :)
I'm gonna release a fucking video 

if I can finish it in 24 hours