Pinned

New Member Introduction thread

We dont need the Newb Mombassa Section anymore now we have properly functioning registration (no bots yay). But it's always nice to have new members introduce themselves, give us an idea what they're into and why they signed up. That way we can also help show them where to look.

So write up a bit about yourself if you please, welcome to our community.

Hey everyone, long-time lurker here. Never posted before until now. I've been a frequenter of THF for years now, halo videos are something that I absolutely can't get enough of. I'm a total Hyena fanboy, not ashamed to admit it because I know I'm not alone. His videos alone got me into halo montages. Anyway, I know the Halo scene is struggling with the MCC disaster, but if they could just fix the damn game, I have hope that MCC will be played for years to come. Thanks in advance for any replies and welcomes. I look forward to posting more and just being more involved  in the scene as a whole.

Oh and by the way, I'm kinda decent at these Halo games, and my few friends that actually still play Halo could use some more people to get into customs with. Anyone that wants to shoot me an FR please do: Random dgaf

Thanks for reading.

Welcome to the forum. Always nice to see our lurkers register. Can't blame you for being a Hyena fanboy. Most of share the same opinion.

Enjoy your stay here. It's a good time to register.

Supp Random, I feel like I know who you are but perhaps Im making shit up.

Welcome either way, good to have ya.

hello, my gamertag is: mad me77, and I registered because i love halo and wanted to meet people who shared the same interests im also working on some halo videos and wanted to share some of them with people who would enjoy them.
You came to the right place :)
What's goin on guys, my names PLaTaNo.
I have been playing halo for years and have recently tried getting back into it and decided to join back up on thf. My tag is: ' BostoN oknarF ' hit me up with a follow to play anything. I really like playing ranked with people who like communicating properly.

hey everyone, I've never been a very active member here even before the change. If you remember me,  you probably remember my horrible english which I have since quite improved I dare say. I used to go more to another forums about halo but it died a couple of weeks or so ago when most decided to move to sslf, forgetting that we were also a halo community. So, having given up on my previous home, I hope that I'll be more active here and that hopefully I'll get to know many nice persons.

Hi @Boston_oknarf and @uxernome. Thanks for introducing yourselves. There are still plenty of people who love Halo here, but moreover, just lots of awesome people in this community. Hope you can get to know some of them.

Fuck you too NV damn.

I'll be sweating my balls off on Halo 2 Classic when I get a X1 soon so I'll holla at anyone in here who plays that and likes people who communicate.

Hey all,

New user today.  Also completely new to the Halo franchise with the release of MCC. 

Welcome @Jorday!
he lives!

Welcome @Jorday!

#heback

Sup guys im Zethic. I've been posting some vids for awhile for Halo and another game but now im done with the other game and now primarily focusing on Halo . My capture card broke down hoping to get another one and yeah. My Youtube is Zethic Live if you wanted to know.

Been playing for about 2-3 years of Halo and my first halo was Reach (Eww ikr) but i got into competitive gaming really early and i played NB and No Sprint MLG gametypes and i adjusted to that and went to go play H3.

Sup guys im Zethic. I've been posting some vids for awhile for Halo and another game but now im done with the other game and now primarily focusing on Halo . My capture card broke down hoping to get another one and yeah. My Youtube is Zethic Live if you wanted to know.

Been playing for about 2-3 years of Halo and my first halo was Reach (Eww ikr) but i got into competitive gaming really early and i played NB and No Sprint MLG gametypes and i adjusted to that and went to go play H3.

hey man, good to have you! Reach after the big patch wasnt too bad, looking back at it from knowing what halo 4 was like. looking forward to those videos

hey man, good to have you! Reach after the big patch wasnt too bad, looking back at it from knowing what halo 4 was like. looking forward to those videos
Thanks man!

Well, here goes;

My name is Bobzyyy, aka Bobby. I live in Oregon. I've been playing Halo since Halo 1 PC, but I was always the kid who would play blood gulch all day, and drive around in different vehicles, thinking I was the absolute shit. But it wasn't until a few years in to Halo 2, that I realized there was so much more to the game. And once I had broadened my horizons from actual competitive gameplay, all the way to glitches, grenade launches, to spawn trapping; I was hooked more than I ever thought possible. But it still wasn't until about 2007 I believe, that I had finally discovered montages and MLG. I was never entirely too active on the original Halo2Forum, but trust me, I spent more than enough time there just browsing around and being amazed at this whole community that loved Halo as much as I did. It was beautiful to me.  But sure enough, as time went on, I saw the community start to shift, and a lot of 'newfags' (picked up on that one quickly) came to be,  especially with Halo 3's theater, and kind of took over what I hadn't necessarily been apart of, but had observed. 
And so, here I am, browsing around out of curiosity. Mainly because I ran in to Thizz in Matchmaking, and it kind of reminded me lol.

Outside of Halo; I'm 23, I work at a bank, I am forever grateful that marijuana is finally legalized in my state, I have a girlfriend of 2 years that means the world to me, I enjoy raving (although, like the halo scene, the rave scene isnt close to what it use to be), I've been riding BMX for about 5 years, although I don't get to go as nearly as much as I'd like to anymore. But other than that, I'm you're not so normal 23 year old, who likes to kick it with people who are real, honest, and most of all, know that we're here for a fun time, not a long time.

And  I honestly don't expect too many people to see this, but if you took the time to read  it, then thank you.

<3

Welcome to the forums Bobzyyy
Yo I'm 22 I used to live that rave life every weekend for like 3 years straight down here in Los Angeles, did more drugs, partied, and girls than anybody should go through lol don't regret one bit of it. Made friends that I think I'll know for the rest of my life. Hmu if u ever wanna play my gt is the same as my name on here
Welcome to the forums man.

Yo I'm 22 I used to live that rave life every weekend for like 3 years straight down here in Los Angeles, did more drugs, partied, and girls than anybody should go through lol don't regret one bit of it. Made friends that I think I'll know for the rest of my life. Hmu if u ever wanna play my gt is the same as my name on here

I know exactly what you mean entirely too well lol. I'll shoot you a friend request man.

As for everyone else, thank you!

Yo. Scooter may ring a bell but probably not. I played competitive Halo for YEARS and I decided it's time to make an account and make some tages. I lost my original GT so I've been playing on a fairly new account. I quit playing Halo all together back during Reach but I want to start uploading Halo content and what not. You can probably call me a Kampy fanboy. I watch his streams and videos a ton and he inspired me to start the grind back up!

hey guys made a new account because i completely forgot my account info for my '09 inactive forum account with like.. 140 posts lmfao

haven't played halo for a long time ever since h3/reach, excited to play h5 again :^)

gt: hipster

Hey guys, welcome to the forums.  

May as well introduce myself to the Halo community, though I am unlikely to be as active as I hope to be.

I'm Ross, I'm 14, trying to get my way through GCSE's as best as possible while still having fun. I have no idea of the age ranges around here but I would presume I'm one of the youngest yet I'm sure there are people over the age of 40 patrolling the forum on a daily.  I've been playing Halo since Reach (yes I know I'm a real twat), which I discovered through friends back in 2011, and have gone on to buy myself an XB1 with MCC. 

Next thing to say is, fuck H5, it's going to be the death of Halo and I'm going to have to sit and watch it happen, along with many other people.

I'm into H3, not that good at it though, and I'm seeing a lot of love for Hyena so I'm joining the bandwagon because he is a fucking god. I do still enjoy reach, but with a diminishing community, it's not always easy to jump into a game and start playing.

Outside of Halo, I enjoy most forms of Motorsport and am an avid drag racing fan, I also enjoy a good beer (Belgium have some of the finest beers going, don't even try to argue). I also praise papa franku, ey b0ss n' all that shit.

tl;dr I play Halo and enjoy it. That's why I'm here.

Welcome and enjoy your time here. Pink guy as avatar? +10 ;)

May as well introduce myself to the Halo community, though I am unlikely to be as active as I hope to be.

I'm Ross, I'm 14, trying to get my way through GCSE's as best as possible while still having fun. I have no idea of the age ranges around here but I would presume I'm one of the youngest yet I'm sure there are people over the age of 40 patrolling the forum on a daily.  I've been playing Halo since Reach (yes I know I'm a real twat), which I discovered through friends back in 2011, and have gone on to buy myself an XB1 with MCC. 

Next thing to say is, fuck H5, it's going to be the death of Halo and I'm going to have to sit and watch it happen, along with many other people.

I'm into H3, not that good at it though, and I'm seeing a lot of love for Hyena so I'm joining the bandwagon because he is a fucking god. I do still enjoy reach, but with a diminishing community, it's not always easy to jump into a game and start playing.

Outside of Halo, I enjoy most forms of Motorsport and am an avid drag racing fan, I also enjoy a good beer (Belgium have some of the finest beers going, don't even try to argue). I also praise papa franku, ey b0ss n' all that shit.

tl;dr I play Halo and enjoy it. That's why I'm here.

welcome to the forum. however you should know that every halo has been though of as the "death of halo" since h3 or even h2 by some people. somehow i doubt this time around will be any different.
Hey, well I've only been playing halo for almost 3 years but I only got an account on this site like a week ago. I made a halo 5 montage on my channel and stuff. I've been inspired by tons of halo youtubers to make a video. My favorite halo is halo 3. That's really it about me lol
Welcome to THF mate. Feel free to make a thread with you video so people can watch it.
Hello my name is Yaiya. Im new here and have been lurking in the community for quite some time now.  So i decided to officially make an account and follow the community of by far my favorite game series.  One of the main reasons why i made an account was to find people on the forum that i could play with seeing how none of my friends even like me taking about halo lol. I didn't start playing until H3 and grew up playing split screen and hosting lan parties because i didn't get Xbox live until i got my Xbone.  The time i spent playing halo has been some of the best memories of my child hood and Ive fallen in the love with the game ever since. I am very rusty (complete ass actually) because of the time i spent away for halo to play other games that my friends where playing.  But im back and my main focus is to improve and hopefully get into the montage scene. My favorite players have to be Hyena (because hes fucking insaine), Hustla, Salaya, H0lmb0m, kampy, fatrat, and Dutchy  just to name a few.  Hello halo community its good to finally meet laugh.  

Hello my name is Yaiya. Im new here and have been lurking in the community for quite some time now.  So i decided to officially make an account and follow the community of by far my favorite game series.  One of the main reasons why i made an account was to find people on the forum that i could play with seeing how none of my friends even like me taking about halo lol. I didn't start playing until H3 and grew up playing split screen and hosting lan parties because i didn't get Xbox live until i got my Xbone.  The time i spent playing halo has been some of the best memories of my child hood and Ive fallen in the love with the game ever since. I am very rusty (complete ass actually) because of the time i spent away for halo to play other games that my friends where playing.  But im back and my main focus is to improve and hopefully get into the montage scene. My favorite players have to be Hyena (because hes fucking insaine), Hustla, Salaya, H0lmb0m, kampy, fatrat, and Dutchy  just to name a few.  Hello halo community its good to finally meet laugh.  

Yo welcome to THF.  I love the avatar, R.I.P. Capital Steez.  Post your gamertag and you can find people to play with.

ayyyy What up my pro? 

Post my gt here? my bad if this is the wrong place. @King Yaiya. 

Sup guys,

It's iOpTiMuS if you remember me from years back. Edited the flatline trailer, Clockwork Trailer, and some other things. My old account which had since like 2006 won't work with the new changes so I had to make a new one. Just curious if anyone is looking for an editor. I'm trying to get back into it and I have a pretty sweet laptop now and a little free time when I'm not flying. Let me know.

-Optimus