THF March Update

Ayo fam, I'm missin some posts.

Thus the announcement block on the forum page. I'm working on restoring correct posts counts. For now, they just reflect the posts you've made since transitioning to the new site.

A basic (but fully functional) forum search feature has been added. You can choose to search for threads (by title and author) as well as posts (by title and author). This can be found in the left sidebar of the forum underneath the forum menu.
We need rep and sigs shun. Keep up the good work though, I know you're mad busy settling into ya new routine and shit.
Yay for searching, makes it easier to keep track of direct replies in absence of no auto-subbing. One thing I noticed though, when you click on the permalink button the url it is directed to is missing the "www.thehaloforum.com" only listing the rest, making the redirect go to a page not found instead.
Really good catch, not sure how I messed that one up. Should be fixed now.
Not sure how long with "to the top" button has been around but just noticed it on my ipad yesterday. Super handy.

Really good catch, not sure how I messed that one up. Should be fixed now.

Git em, got em, good.

EDIT: A most glorious feature. Good work boss.

Not sure how long with "to the top" button has been around but just noticed it on my ipad yesterday. Super handy.

This is a feature on iPhone and iPads as well. Just tap the status bar where the time, battery life and stuff is and it'll go to the top. 

Speaking of this feature on the forum, can we have an option to turn it off maybe? 

Site was down as I reworked the forum setup a bit. Cleaned up the thread listings layout mostly.

This is what I'm seeing on mobile 

Yea what's good with my Dark theme having light on it? I don't like shit, I don't go outside. This needs to be fixed at once. Joking obviously, more worried bout dat rep and sigs doe.
Same, that's annoying
yeah, i don't understand why there would be light color on if i would have dark theme selected
yeah that shit looks terrible..