Old Account… Sorry nothing else worked

Hey guys! I'd love to get my old account back: sKunk pep

I know the email but the emailed recovery link won't work, I pm'd Nvincible twice and tried messaging the THF's facebook account. My inbox on THF says i have (1 new) but there is nothing there.

I really didn't want to make a thread like this seeing how there is quite a few, but its been a lil bit now and i got antsy haha. And i didnt wanna spam Nvincible.

Thanks! was pretty active on this site between late 05' - 07' maybe, getting back into this shizz when i get an xbox 1. been playing Halo: CE on my friends and lovin it.

Ight man, its fine you made a thread.

Nv1 has been pretty occupied past few days, but Im sure he'll see this.

Hope it works out promptly, glad to have ya back.

this is your account 

http://www.thehaloforum.com/user/skunk-pep

Thank dude! yeah i figured he was busy and its not like its the most important thing in the world. Thanks for getting back to me i wasnt sure if he was getting the messages or if i was even doing it right. feels great to be back in the halo groove again!. 

Gamertag is: H1 Skunk

once i head back to CO and start working (at a recreational marijuana dispensary =P) the first thing im going to buy is an xbox one, the second... Halo MCC! cant freaking wait. I used to play XBC a lot but it got harder and harder to find games over the years

Also i saw something in another thread that said multiple accounts was against the rules. so in that case you guys wanna you can delete the following accounts. i made these a long time ago idk why i had different ones...

old accounts:....

Guiltyskunk

Skunk pep =)

User Name:

...i believe thats it.

if you need the emails to know it was me they were all yahoo emails i think with "pepin" or "skunk" with other words and number. it was so long ago i dont remember

and then once i get my old one back this one can be deleted

Ight man, hell probably merge this account with the old one you want so these posts youre making now stay yours.

awesome i appreciate the help. i just saw something about being able to get mythica.org files back with another site. imma try and get the links off those old accounts. chances are those threads and posts don't exist anymore

www.halo2forum.com is an archive of the old site if you need to look something up
Thanks! i got the links for the clips and movies i wanted to restore but i dont think i can it was all kinda confusing

www.halo2forum.com is an archive of the old site if you need to look something up

OH.
MY.
GOD!!!!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU FOR THE ARCHIVES!!!!!!!!!