THF Halo 2 Classic 1v1 Tournament - September 5th

Yo I think I just might be too stoned here but does "higher seed" mean "better" seed or higher number?

Like, I'm seed 13 and unfair death is seed 29 or something. don't I host maps 1 and 3?

yes

Still no response for my match...whats happening? Do i need to wait or what?

cato hasnt invted me or anything

cato hasnt invted me or anything

Higher number hosts 1 and 3. 

Bxsouljah, advance Parfrey, his opponent didn't show.

nvm
You are the higher seed.  You hosts maps 1 and 3.
I won my match against paradlse

Still no response for my match...whats happening? Do i need to wait or what?

Has RaMpAgE RaNdY invited you?

ok so go to page 4. renzy even said to give me the win. i have pictures and i was streaming with 12 viewers and they can all report i won 9-4 on lockout and the kid didnt show up for map 2. "
you can give a1 the win, dude plays like a pussy. Im gunna go play Metal Gear."
I lost to D5
I think teams should have been on, I've played a lot of PGL H2C 1v1s and the spawns have always been fine and they have teams on, but with teams off in 1 match so far I've had my opponent spawn next to me or spawn in the same place I killed him 2-3 times.  One time he spawned right behind me and assassinated me instantly!  Never happens with teams on.

ok so go to page 4. renzy even said to give me the win. i have pictures and i was streaming with 12 viewers and they can all report i won 9-4 on lockout and the kid didnt show up for map 2. "

You never messaged Triple X Zero.  I've been with him in a party.

I've been sitting here spamming the leqend with invites and messages and he never showed up. I look at the bracket and he posted he won our match..... 

I think teams should have been on, I've played a lot of PGL H2C 1v1s and the spawns have always been fine and they have teams on, but with teams off in 1 match so far I've had my opponent spawn next to me or spawn in the same place I killed him 2-3 times.  One time he spawned right behind me and assassinated me instantly!  Never happens with teams on.

Next 1v1 tournament will be teams on with no motion sensor.  

I've been sitting here spamming the

leqend with invites and messages and he never showed up. I look at the bracket and he posted he won our match..... 

You should have posted this an hour ago. 

He hasn't been online in hours and the last game he was on was madden... He never got online and reported the win against me while I been here waiting.... Now I get the loss? Can someone fix the bracket 

We had the seeding backwards for me n D5. He hosted lockout and won 15-2 then I hosted midship and lost 15-12. I guess it's too late now. 

For some reason I had it backwards and he didn't correct it either.  So I guess since we already played it's locked in as is?

He hasn't been online in hours and the last game he was on was madden... He never got online and reported the win against me while I been here waiting.... Now I get the loss? Can someone fix the bracket 

I just did.

having problems with my NAT, when u finish rocko give me a few mins
bxsouljah why dont u invite me or the players ur dealing with so u can talk and fix shit not just report a win for everybody it hasnt even been a half hour since the ending of my last match and ur screw up reporting the renzy won.. this tournament is fraud as shit

Rampage randy just rage quit when i was up 8-1 on Lockout

http://xboxclips.com/LlGHTNING+SNIPE/screenshots/c3060d4a-be1f-4278-8245...

Triple X Zero should be sending you an invite I believe.

bxsouljah why dont u invite me or the players ur dealing with so u can talk and fix shit not just report a win for everybody it hasnt even been a half hour since the ending of my last match and ur screw up reporting the renzy won.. this tournament is fraud as shit

Calm down kid.  I'm fixing it right now.  Play Triple X Zero.

He sent me this message on XBL:

"the kid that im supposed to play is a known cheater"  and "yeah he has a double shot controller" 

Is he not gonna play match 2?

Yeah he was talking shit before the game saying i'm known to have one, no idea what the fuck he's on about as i cant doubleshot for shit lol
When do i face ParfreY?

An hour ago.  You never showed up.

Unfair takes it 2-0

Yeah he was talking shit before the game saying i'm known to have one, no idea what the fuck he's on about as i cant doubleshot for shit lol

Can you post a screenshot?

i lost too hoyxx

that was cato.  Im ready now. plus the bracket shows us together still

Score?

Results?

that was cato.  Im ready now. plus the bracket shows us together still

Parfrey just lost his round 3 match to Hoyx.