THF Halo CE 1v1 Tournament - July 18th

You're welcome sir.
Got f*cked over by timezones... Drove from our cabin, 2 hour drive, to get home in time (7 in the morning, 18th). Asked around, and most people said it was the wrong time. Damn :/ Was so hyped to compete...
Please do more Halo CE tourneys, it's the shit

glad it seemed to have gone well, sorry Ï wasnt here to help if that wouldve been useful.

congrats to minto, cizzzats and Parfey!

thanks Bx!

Can't get BL4CKOUT to join my lobby/party.

I seriously just slept for 18 hours. I'm pretty bummed I missed this, it was all I was thinking about last night

Well, at least you had the intention of showing up. 18 hours though? That's crazy.

We're gonna have a rematch one day Bx, no rox or powerups and see who reigns.

Lol that's fine with me.
Thanks everyone that participated and congrats to the winners. Prizes will be sent out via Paypal within the next 3-5 business days.
Congrats to the winners! Def need more H1 tourneys in the future, maybe some 2v2 next time!

Congrats to the winners! Def need more H1 tourneys in the future, maybe some 2v2 next time!

That's the plan.

Prize money has been sent via Paypal. Congrats once again to @Mintograde, @cizzzats, and @Parfrey.

Prize money has been sent via Paypal. Congrats once again to @Mintograde, @cizzzats, and @Parfrey.

Thanks! And thanks to the admins and players for the super smooth tournament - almost no downtime.

Sorry for missing this fellas! Recently moved so things are hectic! Glad to hear this still went well!