Help my husband get his novel published!

Hey guys, my love Michel is trying to get published with Amazon and they rely on nominations so if everyone could please go to this link and nominate him that'd be awesome! Share it around! If he gets published everyone who voted will receive a free copy of the Ebook. :) We are super excited!

https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/2VK2KM5BXADWV
nominated, book summary seems corny though

nominated, book summary seems corny though

It's definitely aimed at a juvenile crowd, it's not my thing, but he's worked really hard on it and it deserves attention for sure. Thanks! :)

looks like a continuation of the cultural desert we're drudging through that mixes things already circulating in popular culture together (ghosts; titan-earthfall; "hull and engines check... all systems clear" is almost verbatim from the halo 2 opening cinematic, etc.). it's not a fan fic but you could brand it as a "video game fan" fic. nominated bc everything published through amazon is like that anyway. goo luck
these brownies are good : ~ d : ~ q

looks like a continuation of the cultural desert we're drudging through that mixes things already circulating in popular culture together (ghosts; titan-earthfall; "hull and engines check... all systems clear" is almost verbatim from the halo 2 opening cinematic, etc.). it's not a fan fic but you could brand it as a "video game fan" fic. nominated bc everything published through amazon is like that anyway. goo luck

Good Halo catch. ;)

Glad you like the browniessssss

Done
nominated
reported and blocked on amazon
um did i make that halo 2 reference up? could have sworn that was in the opening
bumpin' dis
I'll nominate only if I get a nice kiss on the cheek.  
kiss
so many errors, but overall it was alright

holy shit, PM did not completely troll for once... the forum's heart grew 9 times larger that day... proud of u son