Hello, I just wanted to update you all on whats been happening in Focus Nation over tha past few weeks. Ever since our first montage dropped, we have had a lot of appreciated support following us. I wanted to follow up on all this hype by doing another montage but all my editors and myself got caught up with school and personal issues. A few days ago we talked on skype about weather we were going to continue working on Focus Nation.  After finding out that we were one of the very few organizations out their for Halo, we were all convinced that we could not give up on Focus Nation. We all agreed to take a small break from this until Summer break when we will have more time. Until than I am the only one working on Focus Nation and since I don't have editors to make content atm, I will try to branch out to other sectors of halo such as Clans and Esports. Atm I am only running a halo clan in mcc. It has been hard these past few weeks to recruit new members since xbl messaging on the xbone is terrible but we are now starting to get some members. I plan on turning this clan into a competitive one but atm we are more of a casual community. I also pan on starting up a Halo team very soon. We are going to be very active soon so please don't get the impression that we quit. We have just been very busy and need a break.

Sinisterly

Zachery Chevere

Founder/ CEO of Focus Nation