Where to post a montage?

Hey, everyone, 

I'm racing the clock trying to finish my tage for the comp and was wondering if channels like FBWalshyFTW are still doing montage uploads. I want to upload tomorrow morning, but if it's too late i'll just upload on my ghost town of a channel. Any help or advice is appreciated!

Thanks,

EvaduR

This is why the THF channel should be active. Just post it here after you upload it and try to share it in different places (reddit, teambeyond, etc) and I'm sure a decent chunk of people will see it! Good luck
Yeah those channels are all dead. But I gaurentee you'll still get the exposure you're looking for if you upload to your own channel and create a new thread for the video here . Gameplay like yours (since it's good h3 mlg gameplay) spreads quickly. What you can also do after you upload it is send SingleHaloClips youtube channel a promo clip of whatever clip you wanna send him. It should get like 1k views and he'll put your video in his description so people who aren't subscribed to you will be able to check it out. That's probably the best advice I can give, good luck man. Excited to see your gameplay.
Thank guys!

Hey Evadur (evadurCat)

Just upload to your channel im sure it will do great.