Pinned

THF Community Game Night

Tryna bring this back to bring some life, camaraderie, and saltiness to the forum.  

Date: August 15th, 7pm EST

Suggestions:

• A microphone
  • Ability to sweat
  • Method of not being sober

So I thought we could get a party of 16 going and play classic customs like Cat & Mouse, Tremors, Hide-N-Seek, Zombies, Tower of Power, Joust, Boxing, etc.  And I think people might enjoy Big Team Battle games on seldom played maps like Death Island, Danger Canyon, Infinity, Timberland, Ice Fields, Gephyrophobia, District, Uplift, etc.  If people wanna do other things like Middy FFA and whatnot, that's cool too.   And of course, I'll do some live capping and upload it to YouTube.  If anyone has a Kinnect, recording chat voices would be entertaining as well.  

Post your Gamertag ITT if you're interested in participating or if you have any thoughts or ideas.  Otherwise, Cortana-Cage will be upset.

http://i.imgur.com/PLNIefg.png

not exactly sure what ill be doing that night but as of right now im in. gt thank yeezy

I was playing gun goose wars in team actionsac last time I was on, which I thought was really fun.  I know its still far but any idea of what time we'll start playing

not exactly sure what ill be doing that night but as of right now im in. gt thank yeezy

That's the spirit.  

I'm down with these shenanigans, I think I have you added. If not I'll send you a F/R at some point.
Im in.

Having a mic shouldnt be a requirement  lol.

I'm down with these shenanigans, I think I have you added. If not I'll send you a F/R at some point.

What's your GT?  I'll add you back.

Im in.

Having a mic shouldnt be a requirement  lol.

It is...

Feel free to frontpage once you have an idea if the date will work bx.

You should participate Slater.

iMrSureShotL

You should participate Slater.

Havent had an xbone in 8 months
Steal one.

hm. if I ever get an xbone and mcc again, trust me you'd notice immediately. There'd be rainbows and flowers and Usher singing  Love in this Club and everyone would dance the moonwalk in the centre of the map and get drunk together. Also a massive increase in Jehova Witness attacks and people being 'on shrooms motherfucker'. Better wrap your xbox cuz sweat will be pouring from the screen. And that's without me turning on my controller. 

Im in.

It is...

segregating this community into something even smaller than it already is...Not the best idea.

GOD FORBID SOMEONE DOESNT HAVE A MIC DURING CAT AND MOUSE AND TOWER OF POWER GAMES.

Im in.

It is...

segregating this community into something even smaller than it already is...Not the best idea.

GOD FORBID SOMEONE DOESNT HAVE A MIC DURING CAT AND MOUSE AND TOWER OF POWER GAMES.

Believe it or not, most new Xboxes actually come with a mic. So unless that guy with the pickup wasn't reliable, or you broke it, there shouldn't be much of a problem.

And while I'd rather hook myself up to the tail-end of the world's longest Human Centipede before I play one more game of "I killed you, ur asposta switch teeeeaaams" or "First to turret gets a million jaros", the rest of it sounds great.

We'd need a dependable internet connection, since it's based on leader.

Also, please please PLEASE--let's play some H2A Joust! I have it on my FileShare.

Joust in H3 was so much damn fun.

Joust in H3 was so much damn fun.

Only reason I say H2A is because all the other games require honor rules, and honor rules are for four year old fucking toddlers. For H2A, I've got it set up perfectly. I also had one for Reach, but I never got it to work. Halo 4, too. That one DID work, but no one  joins my customs, so...

Im in.

It is...

Forgive me, I didn't know there was an entire community of Halo players with a strong belief in not having a microphone.

you obviously dont run mm by yourself then
I was referring to people who are actually decent at Halo. Not matchmaking scrubs who never go positive. Regardless, this is not a super ceral type thing. If people dont have mics or do not want to use a mic for whatever reason but still want to particilate, I'm not gonna make a big deal out of it.

So...really?  Only 4 people down for this?  

So...really?  Only 4 people down for this?  

There's only like 10 people on this forum, I'm sure more people will see this. (Bump for the cause)

I'm in, already got you added fam.

<3

In
Yay!
Put me down as a tentative yes.

very down for this. so muc hide and seek about to go down.

Most likely down!

I'm in.

add me. I'm on all the time.

TyRuben

Sure

very down for this. so muc hide and seek about to go down.

These fools don't even know...

I'll hopefully be getting my xbone back soon
Let the connection problems begin!
I'm down for it you pieces of shit
I'm down for sure! Should be fun. 
Long time no see, I'm in