Pinned

THF Community Game Night

You've got experience, huh!?

I'll try to hurry, but I don't want to rush my 2 hour bath.

You suck

Where the christing frot is everybody?  30 people bustin' nuts for invites and only 6 show up?

C'mon, guys!

Where the christing frot is everybody?  30 people bustin' nuts for invites and only 6 show up?

C'mon, guys!

Welcome to the Halo forum.  You must be new here.

im on
Accept my invite.
When there's a free spot lmk. I'm just sitting in the lobby, eating some dinner.
There is.
I apparently had "bad behavior" on because i cursed in a message LOL.

I apparently had "bad behavior" on because i cursed in a message LOL.

Damn, that's fucking dumb. hahaha

That joust game was hilarious haha! But after you tried host migration I couldnt join back...
Thank you to the 5 people who showed up.

I was there in spirit.

:3

Sorry my stay was so brief.

You've got a friend in me.

the few games i played were fun

Had a shitload of fun!

For those who didn't hear me in the party/game chat, I figured out why my Joust thing was all fucked up--it turns out the respawn settings for Vehicle Use was still Unchanged, which means it would automatically fill in the first seat. When it happened to be the Gunner, the BASE player settings for Vehicle Use would override that. Combined with the instant Back in Vehicle rule, that's why people were stuck in seat-a-tory.

I changed every possible setting to have No Gunner, and the BIV timer has been increased to 5 seconds, just in case the two of you want to switch.

It should work properly now.

And for those who are still interested in watching that video I was talking about; The Stalker(you really should, it'll blow your minds)--it's featured hurr.

Because of you.... I started watching this and then this then this. Damn you I can't stop

the few games i played were fun

Yeha man, thanks for showing up.  I got a nice stick on you for a triple in Middy FFA too :)

Sorry my stay was so brief.

You've got a friend in me.

"Are you Randy Newman"?

I had a blast playing with you guys! It was great to meet new people. I enjoyed the Simon says game the most and that small FFA game in the beginning. You guys are the best!

Because of you.... I started watching this and then this then this. Damn you I can't stop

That's a good thing folk.

I got a nice Killtac on that Swat Snipers deal, awesome to use.

Send me any clips you guys would like in the highlight
When's the next Game Night!?
When's the next Game Night!?
Not for a while man. Most of the people that said they would participate didnt show up. And the 8 player limit on XB1 party chat also makes things difficult.
Does anybody still do these??
Not really no.
Sad

Does anybody still do these??

Does anyone still attend them?

I wouldve but i was busy all that day.

and by busy i mean asleep for 26 hours