"PASSION" - a H4 Video by Swanky

This is a bit of a read, so if you're not down I'd suggest just scrolling down, looking at the pretty pictures, and watching the video.

Basically SHER  hit me up in September asking if I wanted to edit some old competitive H4 clips of his and Umairica's. I'd never edited for anybody except myself but I said I'd at least look at the clips. Turns out these two dudes have some of the dopest H4 clips I've seen. SHER actually used these clips for the THF Movie Comp 2014, but rushed it so bad that we decided to give them a second chance. I'm well aware that very few people these days like or even tolerate H4, so I knew I wanted to do something different and make a unique video that was distinctly different from other H4 competitive vids. 

From the beginning my goals were to focus on map variety and trimming the fat with clips. I wanted to use less Dispatch and Haven, and keep some variety. In retrospect the only thing I would change is clip length, since I pretty much used only overkill exterms. But I guess that's a better problem to have than too many fillers...

From an editing standpoint, this is the best I've done so far. I've always struggled with keeping a fast and consistent flow, since my style revolves around using a lot of intermediate angles and tends to drag along. I also valued solid syncing over more complex effects. Not to say that I'm a perfect editor, the truth is far from this. But I am proud of the video below, and I hope y'all on the forum can at least enjoy it despite being H4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TUf2UIKc6I

Chill Music to Match great clips and Editing! Good job guys
Glad you enjoyed all around!