Turbo Killer: Edited by RT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u495bWw8ke4

This all kind of started as a mini that I wanted to create earlier this year, January/Feb, to highlight some of the clips before I stopped playing MCC and moved on. Between never getting an edit that I liked and finding inspiration to keep playing I decided that I would try to turn this into something more. GP isn't quite what I want it to be, but I'm very happy with how this turned out. RT killed the edit for me.

Download is a whopping 4GB so just know what you are in for. https://mega.nz/#!855UXJSD!8UjTcbvrBRmRrD3wI6vcfv7ZbTVeCdIfEfMOotpfLR8

That was freaking awesome. Quality was ridiculous too, I can see why the download is 4GB. 

Carpenter Brut A+.

Not gonna watch this until what we discussed, but while downloading I saw the intro. Definitely my favorite edit anyone has done to the raw version I made!

You might have a problems watching from the windows players because they dont  like the codec i used

duplicate

That was freaking awesome. Quality was ridiculous too, I can see why the download is 4GB. 

Carpenter Brut A+.

Thanks Eamonn, I'm glad you liked it. Carpenter Brut was probably my favorite artist from the Hotline Miami soundtrack. I've been on a synthwave kick since playing the first one.

Not gonna watch this until what we discussed, but while downloading I saw the intro. Definitely my favorite edit anyone has done to the raw version I made!
Haha well at least we got off to a good start!

You might have a problems watching from the windows players because they dont  like the codec i used
Probably a good thing to mention. I had troubles watching this in VLC, couldn't import it into Premiere, literally had to upload to youtube to watch it. Hopefully others have an easier time than I did.

wow, what an edit.
Really cool, I get 80's vibes from this

YO! This was sick AF! I enjoyed the gameplay and the edit was really fuckin' cool. I agree, a real '80s vibe is very present (not a bad thing). I felt the mix of CE and 2 couldn't have worked better. Loved the angles and was definitely impressed with what RT was able to accomplish with the CE angles. The Chill Out segment was definitely my favorite part of this. Hope to see more from you moving forward, Nokt.

Boys this turned out fantastic. Favorite clips were the scoreboard tac, the falling hs tac on bc and the triple on me.

Some really awesome h2 clips in here, and it's funny because you're such a humble and nice guy nokt. Seeing videos like these makes me pine for the lit boy days. thanks for the shout out as well!

RT this was awesome. it's been really cool to see you progress so far as an editor throughout MCC. You tackled the biggest issues with mash up videos head on, with particularly great transitions between the games and some very awesome effects throughout. This is definitely one of my favorite videos in the competition. 

Really cool, I get 80's vibes from this

YO! This was sick AF! I enjoyed the gameplay and the edit was really fuckin' cool. I agree, a real '80s vibe is very present (not a bad thing). I felt the mix of CE and 2 couldn't have worked better. Loved the angles and was definitely impressed with what RT was able to accomplish with the CE angles. The Chill Out segment was definitely my favorite part of this. Hope to see more from you moving forward, Nokt.

Yeh, i was definitely going for a a retro, arcade kind of feel. Its good to see that the hours we spent trying to get the angles in ce to work payed off

Thanks Neurosis and Lat3ksi

Thanks B. I really appreciate it. RT did a lot of work on those angles so I'm glad they played off. Still grinding, still trying to get better, so hopefully I can put out another montage in the future.

Boys this turned out fantastic. Favorite clips were the scoreboard tac, the falling hs tac on bc and the triple on me.

Some really awesome h2 clips in here, and it's funny because you're such a humble and nice guy nokt. Seeing videos like these makes me pine for the lit boy days. thanks for the shout out as well!

RT this was awesome. it's been really cool to see you progress so far as an editor throughout MCC. You tackled the biggest issues with mash up videos head on, with particularly great transitions between the games and some very awesome effects throughout. This is definitely one of my favorite videos in the competition.

Probably wouldn't have made this if I hadn't watched your H2 streams. I was at the point where I thought I'd never touch MCC again and for whatever reason the stream just really made me want to hop on, grind, and get better. Thanks for the kind words and you know I'm usually down to hop on if I'm not doing anything.

That edit was sensational, some of the effect transitions you had were very unique and ambitious. One of the best in the comp editing-wise for sure. Not much of a CE and h2 player myself, but after all the h2 and ce videos MCC has brought me, I can tell that this was some great gameplay on the whole. It felt like the video lasted about 2 minutes by the time I was done too (which is a good thing), so awesome job all-around.
That edit was sensational, some of the effect transitions you had were very unique and ambitious. One of the best in the comp editing-wise for sure. Not much of a CE and h2 player myself, but after all the h2 and ce videos MCC has brought me, I can tell that this was some great gameplay on the whole. It felt like the video lasted about 2 minutes by the time I was done too (which is a good thing), so awesome job all-around.
Thanks .Sucky. I've stated this a bunch of times already, but I'm so happy with RT's edit. I'm a firm believer in having shorter videos unless you really have the content to keep people interested. Time always goes by quicker when people are enjoying something.

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you have paid the $5.00 entry fee for the THF Montage Contest by sending me a PM with payment details (transaction dat& email address)?

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you have paid the $5.00 entry fee for the THF Montage Contest by sending me a PM with payment details (transaction dat& email address)?

For sure. I PM'd you my information.

Hi,

also ewd

Great Intro it turned from atmospheric opening to straight in your face music with good gameplay. Really liking this Montage.

That was fucking awesome. Loved the gameplay and edit. The transition "in your face" style after the intro was good stuff.

Well done you guys!

How did I not see this when it came out, damn son that was fucking fantastic.

@Stagga: I'm in fucking tears right now dude.  That made my night.

The 2v2 snipes on Sk0ls and J2 was legit.  I'm glad to see another H1 video in the contest.  I feel like H1 is the hardest game to montage in because it just isn't as flashy as the other titles.  Most of the skill and clutchness is subtle; probably has to do with the lack of medals.  The music is pretty good, the syncing was really strong as well.   Thanks for entering into the contest. 

Sorry for the late reply guys. I've been at Pax in Seattle, just got home.

Thanks for all the love, glad you guys liked it.

yeah missed this release ...sick video! love the extra effort on angles really boosts the experience!
The synths of the song made it really hard to turn off just because of how good the song was. The edit was out-dated but definitely something different which I love. Nice job guys.