Death Machine (Comp Entry)

wow, i wanna suck your dick so bad rn
Great h2 vid

I like how prolific you are
: ~ })

There's not much else to say other than 'please go and fuck yourself'.

I'll get to the gp in a bit, but I loved the music and editing (of course, we're like spiritual brothers when it comes to that shit). My only real criticism (and it's more of a complement in a roundabout way) is that some of your gp is so ridiculous that I feel like I need at least a 10 page essay explaining what the fuck just happened because a small 1 second replay isn't enough to soothe my melting brain. A few clips at the start especially were guilty of this -  I had no fucking idea what was going on, but I knew it was genius of course. I've got to say I loved how stupidly 'upbeat' it is (I'm not sure that adjective others have used is quite on the mark, but I know what they're getting at compared to your other videos) and the general vibe of the video. I feel angry, like you stole something from me, and I love it.

This was brilliant of course though. My only other point (and it's basically unrelated to this video) is that I really miss your Halo 3 videos man. It's not just because I'm a scrubby Halo 3 kid, because I love Halo 2 montages and even playing Halo 2 from time to time, it's because Halo 3 is still Halo in a way that the Halos past 3 just aren't whilst also having harder sniping, (compared to 2) some stupid stuff like bubble shields that maniacs like you can actually make cool, and some bullshit mechanisms that normally are poo but you turn into gold. Watching you play Halo 2 is depressing, because Halo 2 is a tameable game and you have tamed that shit like India's top snake charmer using the horn of Gondor on a small earthworm. It's almost more depressing watching your H2 videos right now because there's no question you have made Halo 2 your bitch. Halo 3 is just a little more wild IMO. Obviously that's no good for competitive play/tournaments etc, but we're not talking about that kind of thing are we?

As a final final note, I just want to acknowledge how impressive it is you apply your creativity to your playstyle as well as your editing. I think I got the whole editing creativity thing going on, but that never really comes out in my gameplay. I love your flair man. You're a special lady.

For some reason this video reminds me of 90's DnB. It has everything executed in a stylistic yet simplistic way; your signature snipes with multis, all those sick tricks with weapon models and spawn traps. Fucking love it.

@VA BlackHawk: Fucking L-O-L

Hyena what's the intro audio from?  Can you send me a copy of the file so I can listen to it on repeat while I sleep?  I'd really appreciate it.

Wait so who is responsible for making that black bubbly THF intro?  I've seen it in a couple of videos now.  Yo that song is so vintage.  Did you use from this video?   Even if you didn't, it's still an excellent choice.  

I really like how you kind of transitioned from the ninja/Japanese style into this psychopathic, Columbine, homicidal thing with yourself and Hustla.  Question for you Beau, do you ever get bored of H2?  Do you ever miss H3?  Just curious on where you go from here.  Do you continue to push the boundaries of H2, or do you start playing a different Halo game?

Falling lightning snipe for the tac on Zanzi was just unnecessary.  Wait, who is MK Ultra?  Is that Kev?  The ricochet BR bullets off of S3...who finds shit like that?

So you double shotted a snipe?  Ok.  Yo Deer just got absolutely fucking rekt on Midship!   So who did you see for the triple on Ascension?  Because I didn't fucking see nobody.  Top mid Spring jump on Red stone was unfair.  Now you're Butterflying people off of the map?  Wow homie.

I like this video a lot more than Wizard.  Not to say that Death Machine is a better video, just that I personally liked this one a little more.  Alright, you did the Ascension thing again, but this time for the tac.  I liked the Z spawn for the triple and then BXR into the killac on middy.   

Alright so in total how many bodies did you drop in that Headlong clip?  OMFG that Thunder Snipe bit on BullxRape was atrocious!  Last clip was hilarious.  Thanks for the shoutout man, much appreciated.  This is definitely a jaw-dropping kind of montage.  Terrific work Beau.

I've watched this probably 10 times now. Obviously I fuckin' love what Halzred did with Wizard but man, I really fuckin' dig when you edit your own content. Makes it really hard to choose which I'd prefer to take it but one of your videos has absolutely got to place if not take the competition. I just don't know which I would want to see at the top more.

More views and comments to come.

P.S. - I was thinking the other day that I'd love to get all of the downloads for all main videos of yours since MCC dropped. If you've got something already in place please point me in the right direction.

I've watched this probably 10 times now. Obviously I fuckin' love what Halzred did with Wizard but man, I really fuckin' dig when you edit your own content. Makes it really hard to choose which I'd prefer to take it but one of your videos has absolutely got to place if not take the competition. I just don't know which I would want to see at the top more.

More views and comments to come.

P.S. - I was thinking the other day that I'd love to get all of the downloads for all main videos of yours since MCC dropped. If you've got something already in place please point me in the right direction.

You could most likely find all those videos on his Youtube channel. But I'd say go further than that if you wanna see more vintage goodness.

@VA BlackHawk: Fucking L-O-L

Hyena what's the intro audio from?  Can you send me a copy of the file so I can listen to it on repeat while I sleep?  I'd really appreciate it.

Just look through a couple Ted Cruz interviews, you'll find it

Wait so who is responsible for making that black bubbly THF intro?  I've seen it in a couple of videos now.  Yo that song is so vintage.  Did you use from this video?   Even if you didn't, it's still an excellent choice.  

Also want to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutKmbxWpLo

Fuck yeah Hyena's got fire ass taste

Blackout made that intro.
Oh ok cool.  I must've missed it.
jesus, fuck me
lol would take me years to get even a few of those clips amazing as always 

Blackout made that intro.

Lol perfect gif.
beau i fuckin love the music and editing in this. Felt the insanity.
I love those quick zoomed in pan/crop shots of players, goes perfectly with this very snare rapey and thought provoking song. 
awesome watch! h2 <3
Hyena you never answered my question about the track?

Hi Kiko! 

Souljah the audio is from a Zodiac letter, this should be obvious by now

Hi Kiko! 

Souljah the audio is from a Zodiac letter, this should be obvious by now

No no, I was referring to the main song used like Stagga was also saying.   AFX & Squarepusher-Freeman, Hardy & Willis Acid.   Were you inspired by that Overswarm advanced tactics video?

Who needs fancy editing when you're an artist with your gameplay. It's a beauty to behold what the mind can accomplish when given the right stimulus. You sir have proven to me once again that editing creates but an illusion of entertainment that can be accomplished through any means as long as the person has the right stimulus. Great video.