{Wannabe} - a H2V edit

Hello

I haven't visited this site for a little while. I think the last video I watched was Legacy and even then my interests were kinda waning from halo, montages, and the community in general. Even when I was active I didn't really post much; I was always worried I'd make myself look like an idiot (something I'm sure happened all too often - back then I was a pretty dumb kid). If you do remember me and I was a shithead, sorry about that.

I made a montage for old-times sake. I'll preface by saying I'm both garbage and rusty, but it was pretty fun making it anyway.

https://mega.nz/#!s0EjTayI!fHbI8FjG74q1nmCBRElru9gkDgkcgVKyjJyco7YjQaM

Anyways if you are bored take a look and maybe leave some feedback. Hey also feel free to recommend me some good montages I've missed out on 2010-now. I've been perusing the contest entries and I got to say its really amazing some of the shit you guys are pulling off in game and how great editing has gotten. It's bonkers how things have changed (and how they've stayed the same in many ways).

I like the classic montage vibe you got. Music kicked ass, is that Queens of the Stone Age? Seeing Bloodgulch was also interesting. Yes, some clips were far better than others but it didn't bother me. 

very enjoyable video dude, thought that ghost splatter was fucking great haha
are u in the project cartographer discord server? hit me up if u wanna play man!

I like the classic montage vibe you got. Music kicked ass, is that Queens of the Stone Age? Seeing Bloodgulch was also interesting. Yes, some clips were far better than others but it didn't bother me. 

Thanks! The band is Eagles of Death Metal but you aren't far off - Josh Homme co-founded the band with his friend Jesse Hughes.

very enjoyable video dude, thought that ghost splatter was fucking great haha
are u in the project cartographer discord server? hit me up if u wanna play man!

Hey thanks, man! I haven't checked out the discord yet, but I'm hoping to really get back into the game soon when I have some free time.  Maybe I'll see you online.

Nice video man.  Thanks for coming back to the forums!