How?

How, being a crazy conspiracy nut that I am, has my life became a conspiracy in itself?

Check this out, this address is linked to my public defender. However, I don't think he thinks im crazy about why I posted addresses of the officers that are now charging me with electronic harassment. Which, i got from public databases btw... The lawyers say i might have hit right on all my mortgage fraud conspiracies.

Also, 1570 was not my address, that would be Jim Mcmilon, a powerhouse supervisor within the Federal Bureau of Prisons. Who has pulled out multiple loans and defaulted on his payments and filed bankruptcy. His house now, which he does not own and has moved out of the state.

1sssssttttt amendment.

suiccccide would only be a lie.

What do you mean by "linked" to your public defender? It's his/her address? Because it's definitely a groovy hypnotherapy joint.

You just posted a link to a guy, and then a link to a house, and claimed it isn't yours. Watch how easy that is to do (let's say my address was listed as 1553 Gardeau Ct. on a police report):

"Also, 1553 was not my address, that would be Ernest Hemmingway, well known American author(now deceased. Coincidence?). Who has pulled out multiple loans and defaulted on his payments and filed bankruptcy. His house now, which he does not own on account of he is dead."

Ian said in How?

What do you mean by "linked" to your public defender? It's his/her address? Because it's definitely a groovy hypnotherapy joint.

You just posted a link to a guy, and then a link to a house, and claimed it isn't yours. Watch how easy that is to do (let's say my address was listed as 1553 Gardeau Ct. on a police report):

"Also, 1553 was not my address, that would be Ernest Hemmingway, well known American author(now deceased. Coincidence?). Who has pulled out multiple loans and defaulted on his payments and filed bankruptcy. His house now, which he does not own on account of he is dead."

No its not his address, he has a spouse, relative or friend/associate that is in ste g. The address i got was from beenverified linked to a same name as my public defender. I just found it odd that shes surrounded by mental therapy outlets in ste g...

Some proof about housing.

The Halo Forum: Doxx Chat

The Halo Forum: Doxx Chat

The other day I flipped off the chief of police investigating me and my family. His cool was impressive, however, he did give out profiling information by initiating a quick conversation, so he wasn't cool enough.

His son-in-law

Okay.