Hello! New editor looking to start fresh here.

Hello, my name is austin and well, im an editor. I originally started out as a animator, making shorts and such using adobe flash and after effects to do skits and shorts, I recently dabbled my hand into editing clips and such around 2013 and im looking to start more.

I want to get my name out there, and i also need some work for my portfolio, it's my first time on this forum so i need your help! Im looking for clips to put together a montage with all that i've learned so far over the 2 years, If any could help me, i would love to make a montage for you. 

What made me start making montages and editing: Phurion and Muggsy were a big inspiration to me....I always wanted to join viral or something, with the excitement i had i just couldn't contain it, so i released it and made some content, now i want to give to the halo community and hopefully make some friends out of it.

My skype is : xgeneralbk

I would love to work with anyone, but i only ask that the clips are actually useable quality wise. Thanks for the help guys and hopefully this won't be my last post on this forum regarding montage-work :)

EDIT: Ah ofc i forgot to add some of my work im sorry. NOTE: This montage was made back in 2012, unfortunately i don't have any other work due to me getting this new apple :(

welcome and good luck finding a project!

Welcome Austin! There are plenty members here with a shitload of Halo clips lying around waiting to be put into one of your montages... Like me!

I have a boatload of Halo 4 clips. I'll be messaging you! 

Please do!
Still looking for clips!
I have a .zip of clips ready to be sent, 5pm EST work for you? 
Yup yup! Please do send them over!
hopefully you make some decent montages............ i remember i was just like you once. Eager to join the editing world when halo was alive 
Still of course uhm....Taking clips. Anyone may message me!