HLG VS HCS Team Mi Seng Tells their story

HiddenReach staged the whole thing. Greatest HLG team on planet earth?

So good
Best thing I've ever seen. Mini Kim Jung Un and other kid were worst broadcasters I've ever seen.
Wow that was fucking great.  
Best thing I've ever seen. Mini Kim Jung Un and other kid were worst broadcasters I've ever seen.
They were incredible, get the fuck out of here. 

Hey guys, guess if r/Halo got really mad over this!

Hahaha this is fucking gold, the awkward commentary, the team / player names and the comments on the stream, and then the fact that you actually pulled it of with a 1 kill lead in a competitive game. I was laughing throughout the entire thing. This is amazing.
and next to me is -----> Vill

Everything about this was incredible. Cant believe this actually happened that is a game to remember.

I love you guys for even trying this.

hahahahahaha, saw something about it on my feed somewhere, thought it was hilarious but didn't pay further attention to it...
I did not see this coming, fucking great

fucking hilarious hahaha. I hope this kind of gives 343i a slap in their face as well. 
The most legendary video i've ever seen, gunna have to FP this

THE POWER OF THE CHI!!!

Skip to 9:26 guys.

hahahahahahahah when they discover those puns. this is pure gold, brings halo back to live
Maybe Chi Teng is cheating? hahahhahahha
except they got DQ'd in the end?

idk how that was funny my ears where bleeding the whole time.
Not FP material huh?  :p
Casters were complete garbage (they're might be good by comparison to whoever else casts Halo currently, but just as casters themselves, fucking horrid), but amazing video. Holy shit lol
Casters were complete garbage (they're might be good by comparison to whoever else casts Halo currently, but just as casters themselves, fucking horrid), but amazing video. Holy shit lol
Let's see you cast in a second language. Fuck, you can't even post in proper English.
they tried their best :(