Blainer Express - First and Final Minitage

Hi guys. Always wanted to make a montage so thought I would give it a go. I taught myself from scratch and tried to keep it simple so I didn't make it look super cheap. Spent about 10-12 hours recording and editing this. Don't judge to harsh and I hope you enjoy!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwSC53X4fE

that was some sick gameplay man, i was definitely surprised by those clean mlg clips. good job

Sad that its your first and final. That was pretty cool man. Some good clips in there.

Some random part where the audio got super loud, but other than that it was an enjoyable watch.

Like Sucky said, sick gameplay and really clean clips overall. And can't go wrong with Biggie, good stuff.
Yeah i forgot to tweak the volume in the final edit. Still learning.
Thank you very much guys. Really appreciated.

Like Sucky said, sick gameplay and really clean clips overall. And can't go wrong with Biggie, good stuff.

this. and definitely this.

Ooohhh a "Ranked Minitage" you say?  Let's see what we got here.  Wait you're sponsored bvy Elmer Fudd, the Looney Tunes character?  

I'm really happy that you used a rap song in your montage, but I wish you had put at least a little bit of effort into syncing the gameplay to it.  

Why does the clip volume drastically increase at 3:05 for no reason?   The Pit clip at 3:27 was sick nasty, probably my favorite in this video, too bad you missed the Frenzy.

Your intro and outro take up half the montage.  Lol

Keep practicing bud.