HoyX H2C/CE Montage #1 - Edited by Empty!

To add on to my first post (which I should have done in the first place) I thought it was a good video for sure. It was put together well by empty and there were definitely some awesome multikills. I was just stating my preference of play-style/clips in response to your comment about sk0ls only liking "rrbx doubles" or whatever it was. I don't think anyone is trying to be a dick here, steve just gave some criticism on the video which wasn't taken well, one comment leads to another etc. 

Thank you, but he just has an awful way of explaining his opinion, and is quite rude. IE : "If you can't perform basic ingame mechanics in 2015, that's fucking pathetic." He's just a dick, it's simple. I can do  every single button combo, I just don't save doubleshot triples in hardcore, like him, why? Because I would NEVER use that. He likes that style, cool, proud of him, I like mine. Every single one of his videos is the SAME thing, Middy FFA, or Hardcore, not even impressing multis, bxr triples, and dubshot triples, and the occasional br killtac, yet he has the audacity to hate on my video? Haha, doesn't make sense.
How to get views/comments on your montage: Start a flame war with someone. 100% results every time. Quite genus actually.

How to get views/comments on your montage: Start a flame war with someone. 100% results every time. Quite genus actually.

Take notes, perfect execution. Watch when I release a video.

Thank you, but he just has an awful way of explaining his opinion, and is quite rude. IE : "If you can't perform basic ingame mechanics in 2015, that's fucking pathetic." He's just a dick, it's simple. I can do  every single button combo, I just don't save doubleshot triples in hardcore, like him, why? Because I would NEVER use that. He likes that style, cool, proud of him, I like mine. Every single one of his videos is the SAME thing, Middy FFA, or Hardcore, not even impressing multis, bxr triples, and dubshot triples, and the occasional br killtac, yet he has the audacity to hate on my video? Haha, doesn't make sense.

You do realize i haven't released a single montage with actual clips since this game has been out right? Everything i put out is clearance of harddrive: leftovers, highlights, random shit i cut. I explained my opinion just fine in my first post, without insulting you, and you chose to knock MY gameplay... how is this being perceived the other way around? I said most of your clips were on the standard with h2c matchmaking: That means you did just as good or almost good as hustla in most h2c clips, minus the 10 sens. and general aggression in playstyle. Think about it, like actually just think about it: What the fuck is so bad about my original post? - Not a fucking thing. Scroll through the thread and you'll see six other people agree on my constructive criticism - there's obviously some flavor to it so why put it back on me and try to insult my leftovers/highlights? My goal in making that post was to help you improve your gameplay, help you potentially broaden your horizons - deal with it or don't.

I'm not even going to get into all the things wrong with your statement about cutting doubleshot triples: The fact that you view all dubshot triples as being the same shows exactly how you grade clips: You only care about the top left corner of the screen, which is probably the most counterproductive thing you can do in montaging halo 2. The contextual nuances of a clip and skill involved (does not necessarily mean button glitch) are what make a clip great in this game- not how many kids you can duck hunt at car on sanc with SMG starts using the most skill-less sniper in the halo franchise. Halo 2 has the MOST potential for clip diversity - keep that in mind in the future. It might improve the impression of your gameplay. It's worth pointing out: I've said the exact same shit to Hustla about gameplay, he's heard it plenty of times so don't come in here bitching that I put hustla on a pedestal because you don't have a fucking clue what i've said to him. And just to reiterate- Reread the first page of the thread, i am NOT the only one who believes that and this wasn't some personal war against you - you're the one who called me out, I just gave some feedback on your video which you took poorly. So stop calling me a dick because i didn't just let you walk all over my gameplay - which you haven't seen - not that you'd be impressed.

sk0ls man, I think you got your point across. You have to understand your worth and what you mean to this site. "Inspire" If anything this is probably making Hoyx want to put his controller down and not even play at this point.  I understand he commented back trying to take shots at you, but he apologized after that correct? Why go off like this?

sk0ls man, I think you got your point across. You have to understand your worth and what you mean to this site. "Inspire" If anything this is probably making Hoyx want to put his controller down and not even play at this point.  I understand he commented back trying to take shots at you, but he apologized after that correct? Why go off like this?

I wasnt aware i was going off. He keeps on mentioning me and calling me a dick and making stupid assumptions like i give hustla free passes because were friends. Im not down for having people make all these presumptuous statements about me. 

I enjoyed the laid back vibe of this. The sniper pick-up frenzy on Turf looked super smooth. Well delivered, Hoyx!

shut up dwayne...you couldnt hit an rrbx triple quadshot tac if you tried! Get rekt man

this thread is hilarious
God I love forum drama. Makes my dick hard.
Well let's be honest, this forum isn't exactly the most active like it use to be. So it probably benefits from some drama every so often smiley
Skols, let's drop it. Maybe I overreacted, maybe you did, who cares. If you don't think some of my clips are up to par, it's fine, can't please everyone. Sorry for calling you a dick, but you did start with the harsh words. 

The clips with the H4 medals on H2C really stood out like a sore thumb, and they seemed to be laggy as well compared to the rest of the clips.  And the text at the bottom of some clips explaining what is going on seems unnecessary.  There are more creative ways to convey a message to your viewer.  And yes the clips you got were all on bad kids, but people love watching that in H3 montages all the time (with the exception of 100% MLG videos of course).  The difference here is that the plays weren't cut and butchered a 100 times to please someone with the attention span of fly; so therefore you actually notice how terrible the opponents actually are.   Point being, unless you're pulling off super flashy, high level plays, you need to edit your multi kills in a way that makes it look more tense and entertaining, which is hard to do in H2C since there is no Theater Mode.  I could be completely wrong, but that's just my thoughts on the matter.  

As someone who can't even get high mutlis on players such as these, I have no room to talk.  I enjoyed the first song, but I really did not enjoy the second one.  It's a cover of a shitty Rihanna song (I guess I could leave out the 'shitty' part).   The Jaro on Beaver Creek was my favorite clip.  The picture of you and your girl at the end seems unnecessary to be honest man.

TL;DR :
HoyX you're bad, I'll rape you 1v1 your host.  GG

Welp, now we know where all the thread views are coming from :P

I agree with BxSouljah tho. H2's lack of theater means that sillygoose/muggsy editing doesn't work with a cut between every kill. It seems a lot of flak is being exchanged over HoyX stacking up high multis on noobs H3 style as opposed to button comboing old school H2 legends sk0ls-style in middy FFA's. All you people saying that HoyX is playing the wrong game are missing the point- if anything this montage was unique. Isn't the whole point of making montages to innovate rather than imitate? I forget who I saw it from originally but I wish more people would play the game how they like, save the clips they want, and edit however they like to the music of their choice. 

Thank you lemon. That's what I thought video making was about.

I agree with BxSouljah tho. H2's lack of theater means that sillygoose/muggsy editing doesn't work with a cut between every kill. It seems a lot of flak is being exchanged over HoyX stacking up high multis on noobs H3 style as opposed to button comboing old school H2 legends sk0ls-style in middy FFA's. All you people saying that HoyX is playing the wrong game are missing the point- if anything this montage was unique. Isn't the whole point of making montages to innovate rather than imitate? I forget who I saw it from originally but I wish more people would play the game how they like, save the clips they want, and edit however they like to the music of their choice. 

This is literally how I make every single one of my videos. And HoyX dont take my words the wrong way. I enjoyed this montage and look forward to future projects from you.

I enjoyed the video. Getting a Jaro on beaver creek isn't easy even if the opponents are terrible.  I don't care about editing just as long the song isn't bad.  

Hope to to see more from you soon

Only other project I have planned for MCC is a 1v1 montage, other then that, nothing big until halo 5, but I appreciate all the support guys.

<3

Sick clips man. 
Sick clips man. 
Thanks buddy!

There weren't many clutch over the top clips, but it was still enjoyable throughout. It felt weird when you stuck the elite instead of just swording him, but to each his own. 

I have a girlfriend too! Exciting things we have in common!

hahahaha i'm a decade long lurker and actually logged on just because I enjoyed the drama.
Good stuff 

hahahaha i'm a decade long lurker and actually logged on just because I enjoyed the drama.

"Decade long"?  GTFO of here with your lies.

it'll be 08 in the h2vids section all over again. where's terefall so i can flame his bitch ass

Terefall lmao. Kid is such a lame.
Enjoyable vid, would've liked to see some more fast snipes or quickscopes on the bad kids though.

Great vid man, you had some pretty sick clips. Editing was straight to the point and clean, good job to both of you. Sorry I'm late posting on this, I watched it when you dropped the vid but I didn't feel like posting from my phone at the time.

Oh and sk0ls, you were a bit abrasive in your original comment. I could see how that would rub someone the wrong way. It wasn't completely dickish but kinda chodely, like, just the right amount of a condescending tone. But, at the same time that's what criticism is about. It's just, I don't think most people are that meticulous in reviewing vids tbh. But Hoy you did kinda provoke this fight when you called him out so I'll let you two settle that. 

I agree with BxSouljah tho. H2's lack of theater means that sillygoose/muggsy editing doesn't work with a cut between every kill. It seems a lot of flak is being exchanged over HoyX stacking up high multis on noobs H3 style as opposed to button comboing old school H2 legends sk0ls-style in middy FFA's. All you people saying that HoyX is playing the wrong game are missing the point- if anything this montage was unique. Isn't the whole point of making montages to innovate rather than imitate? I forget who I saw it from originally but I wish more people would play the game how they like, save the clips they want, and edit however they like to the music of their choice. 

^What he said

I can admit i was in the wrong, should of just accepted the constructive criticism but I'm hard headed.
Found this really enjoyable. Very good gameplay too!

I just couldn't get into the flow of the song or the editing really 

pretty good clips though 

"Decade long"?  GTFO of here with your lies.

I mean, close enough lol. :p

Man those are some clean snipes. So many multis