Tired of seeing halo 3 xbox 360 multi team clips?!?! IAM!

its completely played out at this point and ive kinda seen it all in that aspect its just getting old..... Does anyone have sick clips strictly from mcc?!?! its completely in a playable state so I dont wanna see any of that "its broken!" bullshit

its completely played out at this point and ive kinda seen it all in that aspect its just getting old..... Does anyone have sick clips strictly from mcc?!?! its completely in a playable state so I don't wanna see any of that "its broken!" bullshit

First of all--What?

Second of all--No.

Third of all--No. To all of it.

Fourth of all--Although the pile of updates have made it--for the most part--playable, it is still extremely very much broken. Half the button layouts for Halo 2 Anniversary don't even work. Zooming in also switches grenades; one button for two separate actions. People can still boot people from matchmaking when they're host. People still suffer random crashes when loading maps that knocks them back to the dashboard altogether. Mismatched voting/choosing maps still occur. Shot registry in Halo 1 is a mess. Forge is completely butt-fucked. In ALL its forms.  Scoring in some cases still doesn't work properly. The server host is automatically locked to the party leader.

So yes, you're definitely going to see some 'it's broken' bullshit. But I've got some bad news--the whole game itself is bullshit.

way to not reply to the core point of his post at all!

I agree with OP. Sick of seeing the same old shit in multi team. Hop on MCC and get some solid stuff in team ball/team slayer/ halo 3 playlist.

Morpheous your post seems like you might have shed some real tears over these issues.... but for a fact the game is playable... I honestly think you are stretching it quite a bit..... youre pointing out flaws as if the game has barely had any improvement...... So im assuming you dont have any "sick" clips on mcc to show me. I just wanna see the goods.
Been saying this since 2009.

way to not reply to the core point of his post at all!

You're right, I was super vague. Let me explain.

My first point, was just absolute and utter confusion. Fitzy said he was sick of those specific kinds of clips--I can't even remember the last time I've seen Multi-Team Halo 3 clips--on the Xbox 360, no less! I certainly hadn't seen any highlighted here recently. Pretty much the only things I've seen come up all involve either the MCC or Halo 5's beta. That's why I was completely bewildered by the statement. It was almost like it came out of nowhere!

My second point--the no--was that the whole argument was invalid, since all a person would need to do is to go to our MCC page right here. And of course, there's YouTube, Upload, Twitch, and all the Game DVR import sites.

The third point, I---well, I was actually watching Archer while I was typing that.

Morpheus, your post seems like you might have shed some real tears over these issues....

Yeah.

Yeah, I absolutely have.

I was against H2A for a very long while, but when I found out all 4 main Halo games would be on one disc, I thought that would be a good idea. This was supposed to be one of the biggest and greatest landmarks in all of Halo's history--something that could breathe new life into the series and bring people together even closer and revolutionize the way Halo was meant to be played. But instead, we've got a multi-layered abortion so horrific and disappointing, it literally makes me ache to go back and play Sonic 06.

but for a fact the game is playable...

Again--mostly.

I honestly think you are stretching it quite a bit.....

No.  No, I am absolutely not.

You're pointing out flaws as if the game has barely had any improvement...

Granted, I didn't pick up this game on Day One, so I'll have to pay for my ODST. From what I've heard though, the game literally was unplayable at first, so I guess it's been an improvement from what others are saying. But if the most basic, high priority, seemingly elementary shit is still being a major problem, then it hasn't gotten better. It's gotten worse! Seriously speaking, there are only four positive things I can say about the ENTIRETY of the Master Chief Collection:

A)The incredible cutscenes and remastered graphics of Halo 2 Anniversary.

B)New Skulls for Halo 2

C)Medals for Campaign and Halo 1

D)Despite Theater Mode FUCKING MISSING, at least 3 and 4's clip option saves directly to Upload, if nothing else.

In fact, no. Nothing else.

So I'm assuming you don't have any "sick" clips on mcc to show me. I just wanna see the goods.

Honestly, no I don't. I picked it up in January, and truthfully I've been focusing mostly on Campaign, since that's the part of the Master Chief Collection that actually works is least broken.

I'm going through Halo 4 now and all the scores and times are cumulative--meaning I start the next level with the amount of time I got from the previous level. So the only way I can get a decent....well, ANYTHING is to start the level, quit, turn the score off, start the level again, quit, turn scoring back on and start the level a third time.

So yeah, I don't spend much time in campaign. I spend even LESS time in multiplayer. I don't have the sick clips you want. I'm too busy playing games that WORK.

I'll tell you what though--I was going through my DVR's and found some stuff I liked. Here's my top 5--they're not good, but I like 'em.

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="260" style="max-width:100%" src="https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/759443/embed"></iframe>

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="260" style="max-width:100%" src="https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/366354/embed"></iframe>

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="260" style="max-width:100%" src="https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/398433/embed"></iframe>

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="260" style="max-width:100%" src="https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/759446/embed"></iframe>

And my lucky number one...

<iframe frameborder=0 webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen scale="tofit" width="320" height="260" style="max-width:100%" src="https://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Morpheus414/video/408803/embed"></iframe>

There ya go. Flame away.

i feel like this thread is going the complete opposite direction of what was intended
welcome to thf
i really dont care what playlist the clip is in as long as its a good clip. there are plenty of amazing multi team clips still out there

Hey i would rather play Social Skirmish but look at that population it is legit 0, even at night.
So does Rumble Pit or 7 on the 7.

All you can play is Multi-Team at night and Social Slayer all day.
We are forced to play those 2 playlists lately I've been trying Lone Wolves matching 1 montager atleast every game.

And Yes MCC Halo 3 1.0 is fking awful the spawns the weapons on the map, the hit detection is a pile of poop too and the audio is still fucked up.

i really dont care what playlist the clip is in as long as its a good clip. there are plenty of amazing multi team clips still out there
This. It bugs me that people still care what people play. I mean, I think the same thing when I watch someone's montage with mostly multi team, mainly because I just like to see versatility in a montage and see what they could do in other playlists. But enough to post on thf about it? naw. Because it's just personal preferences. Like, are you telling me if Kampy put out a multi team montage you wouldn't watch it? I personally just think halo 3 in general is played out if anything.

its completely played out at this point and ive kinda seen it all in that aspect its just getting old..... Does anyone have sick clips strictly from mcc?!?! its completely in a playable state so I dont wanna see any of that "its broken!" bullshit

Theater in MCC is broke as fuck so any kind of production value  for halo 3 montages went down the shitter.  As for the 360, apparently multi team and social slayer are the only 2 playlists with actual players.  I'd go into team snipes but it's just the same few level 50's that would just keep wrecking me and I don't feel like playing a game to just get frustrated.

This. It bugs me that people still care what people play. I mean, I think the same thing when I watch someone's montage with mostly multi team, mainly because I just like to see versatility in a montage and see what they could do in other playlists. But enough to post on thf about it? naw. Because it's just personal preferences. Like, are you telling me if Kampy put out a multi team montage you wouldn't watch it? I personally just think halo 3 in general is played out if anything.

This.

There's very few things left to see in Halo 3 and the things that are left are in the near impossible odds of getting, not worth the time th, I highly doubt anything new will happen with the game this year, too played out.

Also bullshit MT and SS are the only populated playlists, finding games in MLG is extremely easy

Good point. Everything has been done to death in every halo game, if it's a good clip, it's a good clip.

Although I do cringe every time epitath comes on in a video.

If a clip is good, it doesn't matter what playlist the player got it in. We had this discussion 3 years ago, and it's still not time for it seeing as the standards are still being challenged and increased. Of course it gets boring if you don't have anything else than clips in Multi-Team, but I think everyone knows that now, and people generally try to vary what kind of gameplay they use.

Halo 3 in MCC is still not a good time, we would need some better playlists and an upgrade to post-title update to make it an enjoyable experience. It's perfectly possible to get clips in it and make a montage, but what's the point if you're not having fun yourself? I am still playing Halo 3 on Xbox 360, right now actually, when I could have been playing it on Xbox ONE. It's my choice.

The fact of the matter is..... Most of these "insane" multi kills are on people who lost their thumbs some where.... Kids who have "The palms of their hands glued on the left joy stick" pointing up. The only "SICK" Multi team clips ive seen lately has been from Hyena and FatRat considering they Up'd the bar. All I used to play was multi team and the reason is it was always extremely easy to get multi kills. The only argument here is "if the clips a good clip the clips a good clip", well im not here to make friends and I will gladly say.... NO SHIT!!!!! But I have seen a ton of killionairs in multi team that didnt look nearly as good as some MLG tripple kills lol (stretched it on a ton) Think of it this way... You guys have become so comfortable with your ricochet snipes and your 360 no scopes that you know if you miss it youll have another chance extremely soon in another game or 5.......... im just tired of seeing the good kids play extremely shitty people..... Im primarily a halo 3 player who is now becoming more interested in seeing halo 2 and ce clips. Just....evolve..... and expand your horizons. and you will remain visual and appealing.
I still enjoy multi team montages actually so now and then.  As long as not all montages that are released start becoming exclusively multi team montages because then it gets repetitive, but that counts for everything really, from MLG to multi team to 1v1 montages. But at the moment it's not too bad I think, there still is quite some variety in the gameplay, I haven't gotten bored of it so far.
Clip what you like. Choose the music you like. Edit how you like.
obviously Cody.... LOL also youre allowed to have an opinion on what you like..... witch I do. And I simply asked if anyone had clips other than..... I never told anyone to do something they didnt like. 
You are telling people what they should do though. If you go up to a person who enjoys "y" and you say "I am sick and tired of seeing all these people who just "y" it's getting old" you are indirectly telling them you want them to stop doing "y". You being a video maker should know that a montage is made to satisfy the creator primarily and the audience is secondary.
False
Yup. And i've felt that way for years. Reach is the worst, h3 kinda depends. Halo 2 doesnt bother me, a good clip in that game is a good clip.