CALLING ALL EDITORS

Lol, did he just say he was one of the top 25 H2C players because he was a "semi pro" in halo 3? Lol, what!? Is he not aware how many pros have came back to play H2? This just made my week.
diaf pls

inb4 MLG Pro post

Too late!

Fucking nerds lololol
but you talk as if you're a God.

wink

kidds make Me giggle.
Faggot of the year? Smallest cock of the year? Worst wanna be montager of the year? Cmon breh youre part of LiT, quite possibly the shittiest group of all time. Ive seen like 3 good clips collectively from that group. Do you think youre good or something? Lols so average, so so average
Awe looks a baby blackcock, always got something in his mouth ;)
Muhfuckah muhfuckah mufuckah get good

TROL LOLO OLOLOO
Perhaps you should give up on your dream of making a montage that lives up to today's standards, editing-wise. You've pretty much ruined your non-existent reputation on both Halo websites where the best editors hang around.
Solid troll. Didn't think he was joking but with the thread on beyond as well, A+.

umad bruh

he mad

umad bruh

he mad

He butthurt

halo is dead, stop fucking trying and go edit something your self

Cmmon man, you're better than this, you're a Kanye stan.

Also I understand this guy and a couple of others have joined recently and act like complete idiots for their first impressions. However, you guys just need to ignore them and not bash the living fuck out of them no matter how bad they are acting (unless its Platano). No one is going to want to join this forum and post.

halo is dead, stop fucking trying and go edit something your self

Cmmon man, you're better than this, you're a Kanye stan.

Also I understand this guy and a couple of others have joined recently and act like complete idiots for their first impressions. However, you guys just need to ignore them and not bash the living fuck out of them no matter how bad they are acting (unless its Platano). No one is going to want to join this forum and post.

I honestly had no intention of coming back here for the first time in so long and causing trouble. I apologize for my part, I shouldnt have blown up like that especially being "new." And though I did go overboard with some things I said, it was only a reaction to being ganged up on, criticized, underestimated and shit talked. I shouldnt expect fair treatment from anybody, especially on the internet, but had people not been malicious towards me I wouldnt have done the same. Im still sticking to my guns though, I am a very good player and I will put out quality content, with or without the help of anyone here.
better whip out your wmm then, because you've driven away pretty much all the editors.
I dont think so, but thats your opinion. I have someone editing something for me right now actually. Anyone who knows me or has talked to me knows im a decent guy. You can make whatever judgement you'd like about me based off of this one internet thread gone sour. It really doesnt effect me, and so i really dont care.
Also, I can only be responsible for myself. I realize ive taken the good end of the blame for this, but the other 20 or 30 people who decided to get in on the shit talking should be held to their part in it. Nobody had to say anything negative, but they did. I wasnt asking for anyones opinion on anything. I only wanted people who were interested to post on the thread. And if that means the thread got zero replies than so be it. If anyone had any honest, genuine feedback that they felt would help me by telling me, they could have inboxed me. Instead my thread got hijacked and cluttered with irrelevant, negative remarks. So I said fuck it and defended myself. The thread was already ruined. Two people. 2. Had positive or neutral things to say to me, or for me. If you dont see whats wrong with that, well idk.
Just reminding people this thread exists. WHAT HAPPENED TO PROJECT MONTAGE??? 
This thread lit AF.
Officially the best thread of 2015.

I miss this dude telling me my leftovers were leftovers. 

RIP sweet prince. 

thank you scace I enjoyed this

Came here just to see who the hero was that bumped it.

Long live Project Montage!