JERICHO Halo 2 Classic Montage 2 - THE ASCENSION

Yo guys this is my H2C montage 2 and is finally out!!!! I worked so hard on this and it contains a way better gameplay than the previous one, tough the editing still is basical since its from me. Before watching it i please you to read the description wrote on Youtube and after this i wish u  to enjoy it and don't forget to watch it on HD :)

Feel free to leave comments and rate also on YT i'll be reading them to get constructive criticisms and more,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDRS1Jv4xvo

inb4 doubleshotting controversy or some shit

Anyway, from someone who really doesn't follow H2C standards, I actually enjoyed your video man.

Dude. Just wait and gather more clips, hold your clips to a higher standard. For someone who double shots as much as you do, don't save single and double kill quad shots. Also try to stay away from triples and lower on FFA's. To the viewer, we pretty much always assume every FFA is 8 or more people. I stopped watching after the first song. Just super repetitive game play. Also do people really still listen to that kind of music? This reminded me of something from like 06. Also, I'm not going to go on YouTube to read your description, just put it in your OP. I'm just giving you my 2 cents though, at the end of the day. It's your montage. I think you could make a pretty solid montage though if you take more time gathering and editing though.
These clips are just not entertaining at all. I'm not just saying that because you're annoying af, they just really aren't that good. They're highlights at best and that's about it. 

Dude. Just wait and gather more clips, hold your clips to a higher standard. For someone who double shots as much as you do, don't save single and double kill quad shots. Also try to stay away from triples and lower on FFA's. To the viewer, we pretty much always assume every FFA is 8 or more people. I stopped watching after the first song. Just super repetitive game play. Also do people really still listen to that kind of music? This reminded me of something from like 06. Also, I'm not going to go on YouTube to read your description, just put it in your OP. I'm just giving you my 2 cents though, at the end of the day. It's your montage. I think you could make a pretty solid montage though if you take more time gathering and editing though.

I wish i could play 8 man ffa more man but usually i play with 3-4 players at the best, i even got a killtac while we were 3 players in game.Btw in the YT i was explaining how i got those clips in just 2 months and a half and i don't even play that much to be fair. I believe i got way better clips than last time for that tage i'll be sure to save only killtaculars maybe for the next montage.  Btw i believe only "10 Years" has been used already (itwasluck's montage  maybe?)the others are all exclusive ahahah

About the tage i definitely need an editor if i wanna do something better than this cause my pc is slow and retard as fuck and doesn't even allow me to install final cut pro anymore for some stupid reasons.

Btw i put all of my heart on this tage and i am proud of it but for sure i'll do better next time.

These clips are just not entertaining at all. I'm not just saying that because you're annoying af, they just really aren't good. They're highlights at best and that's about it. 

I see your point and don't want to get started on you but... i've seen your videos on YT and your H2C clips are wayyyyyy less good than mine. I am not going to open an argument about "i got the bigger dick" but seriously man, if you dislike SOOOO MUCH my clips why do you post yours which are 100% fairly less good than mine.

And just for a fact a double kill with quadshot can be better than a average killtac o killfrenzy trust me. Like the one i did on MakeItRain (AM player) on midship where i outbr doubleshot him so bad. My montage is full of clutches if people don't get it sometimes :)

I don't play halo 24/7 like you. So I don't get many clips. The only video I made was a highlights video. Key word: highlights. The clips I upload on YouTube are just for fun. Just something to keep my channel active. 

I don't go out all try-hard and call myself the 'double shot king' and 'the invincible.' That portrays that you are some sort of Halo God. But you're not. Your clips are just highlights at best, like I said. 

I don't play halo 24/7 like you. So I don't get many clips. The only video I made was a highlights video. Key word: highlights. The clips I upload on YouTube are just for fun. Just something to keep my channel active. 

I don't go out all try-hard and call myself the 'double shot king' and 'the invincible.' That portrays that you are some sort of Halo God. But you're not. Your clips are just highlights at best, like I said. 

24/7? Are you blind? I clearly wrote in the previous post that i don't play that much and that gameplay has been made in about 2 months and a half. For the rest of your post think whatever you want i don't mind about those highlights and stuffs, loads of montages like this has been made on the past and they were good, mine is bad for some of you just because you guys think i use a modded controller.

That's not why I'm not that impressed with your clips, I never said they horrible, I'm only saying they're not as great as you make them out to be. 

This is what a good Halo 2 Classic montage looks like:

http://youtu.be/un-mo9C1yb8

That's not why I'm not that impressed with your clips, I never said they horrible, I'm only saying they're not as great as you make them out to be. 

OMG, Dude this is Halo 2... do you realise that Halo 2 is not Halo 2 Classic right? Glitch combos work differents and shot registration is harder if you have a bad connection on H2C.

H2 is way easier than H2C i used to get a killtacular/kilflrenzy every single day back in the days but couldn't save them because i had no cc. Now i understand why you think my montage is bad... go and search for other Halo 2 Classic (HALO 2 MASTER CHIEF COLLECTION Montages) and compare them to the old H2 you'll see every of them are more like mine. H2C is hard as fuck because its half broken still (the shot registration its not that good yet). If i had a capture card back in the days you would be fapping on my clips because OG H2 is way better than this fucking H2 we have on TMCC i agree, and it was easier because it was well made.

Example, watch my teammate montage it has similiar clips but  that doesn't mean he couldn't get more, its just the game that is has its own flaws, on old H2 justified was way better and had a better montage too. This is the new standard we have to go in if we talk about H2C and not regular H2. Trust me is a better player than me and his montage is at my Montage 2 Level i guess.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaH7c5u8JdQ

THF where people argue about Halo videos in 2015. wink

Anyway I only watched like 3 minutes, I can't really put 10 minutes into a Halo video anymore. But It seemed to be just a bunch of doubles and triples idk, I cant really say for sure since I didn't finish it. You could do better man, also maybe some different music too, I feel like you watched a bunch of classic Halo videos and used the songs they used. I know I suck at halo now so i just dick around and make short funny shit, i feel like long serious montages are so outdated now.

THF where people argue about Halo videos in 2015. wink

Anyway I only watched like 3 minutes, I can't really put 10 minutes into a Halo video anymore. But It seemed to be just a bunch of doubles and triples idk, I cant really say for sure since I didn't finish it. You could do better man, also maybe some different music too, I feel like you watched a bunch of classic Halo videos and used the songs they used. I know I suck at halo now so i just dick around and make short funny shit, i feel like long serious montages are so outdated now.

Actually if you would have watched the whole thing if you would have enjoyed more killtaculars and even a kill frenzy in the end, but i see your point about long montages man :) also you don't suck i played you several times and you're a quality player don't worry i believe you could be able to make a good montage too :)

that single kill melee at :56... wut

overall was pretty bad lots of everyday doubles and triples I think I saw a single kill bxr also.

you can do better yah jabroni

I see your point and don't want to get started on you but... i've seen your videos on YT and your H2C clips are wayyyyyy less good than mine. I am not going to open an argument about "i got the bigger dick" but seriously man, if you dislike SOOOO MUCH my clips why do you post yours which are 100% fairly less good than mine.

And just for a fact a double kill with quadshot can be better than a average killtac o killfrenzy trust me. Like the one i did on MakeItRain (AM player) on midship where i outbr doubleshot him so bad. My montage is full of clutches if people don't get it sometimes :)

What!? Lol. His 'dream' video was a lot better than this. Don't go trashing other people's videos especially with the video you have. Not to mention they're very different videos. His is mostly 1v1's and yours is matchmaking and ffa's. Not to mention his is leftovers, while this is an "actual" montage, or so it says.

Wow, I'm really really surprised you linked this!

What!? Lol. His 'dream' video was a lot better than this. Don't go trashing other people's videos especially with the video you have. Not to mention they're very different videos. His is mostly 1v1's and yours is matchmaking and ffa's. Not to mention his is leftovers, while this is an "actual" montage, or so it says.

I didn't say his montage is bad, its really good but H2C is something else, i would like to see what kind of clip is skols able to get on a half broken game like H2C ;)

Again H2 og isn't H2C, shot registration is different and glitch combos work with different times.

GinG was talking about my video. Not sk0ls'
I know...
man, these threads lately are getting out of hand

My bad sorry, i misunderstood.

Btw there's no way a 1vs1 montage is better than a real montage. And even if he puts the highlights clips they are still on a lower level than mine.

I got sick tages in the past even on the other halos, i am a montage kid and i know what it takes to be a good gameplay. Seems more than lot of you guys on this forum (not saying everyone but MOST) are just good at holding each others dick and screw the newcomers.

Btw there's no way a 1vs1 montage is better than a real montage. And even if he puts the highlights clips they are still on a lower level than mine.

I got sick tages in the past even on the other halos, i am a montage kid and i know what it takes to be a good gameplay. Seems more than lot of you guys on this forum (not saying everyone but MOST) are just good at holding each others dick and screw the newcomers.

Muhzzy is new lol. You're just being an obnoxious douche bag is all. 1v1 montages are just different, like I said. Trying to compare the two to a regular montage is difficult. But to your clips, it's pretty clear cut, his is better. Not saying ALL of your clips are bad though, but more than half I have a harder time trying to see why you saved them. Also, trying to pick fights with people and people's montages is what's making you not welcomed here. Not because your videos are pretty lame. You asked for "constructive criticism" so I tried. But your being a delusional douche right now who doesn't deserve the least bit of respect. Are you trying to trash talk 1v1 montages now? Really?

Muhzzy is new lol. You're just being an obnoxious douche bag is all. 1v1 montages are just different, like I said. Trying to compare the two to a regular montage is difficult. But to your clips, it's pretty clear cut, his is better. Not saying ALL of your clips are bad though, but more than half I have a harder time trying to see why you saved them. Also, trying to pick fights with people and people's montages is what's making you not welcomed here. Not because your videos are pretty lame. You asked for "constructive criticism" so I tried. But your being a delusional douche right now who doesn't deserve the least bit of respect. Are you trying to trash talk 1v1 montages now? Really?

I don't like 1vs1 montage first of all and i believe some of you don't know what a good montage has to be. Outside this forum lot of people enjoy my H2 tages, i find you guys pretty arrogant and i NEVER see a H2C montage from any of you. (From TMCC i mean)

Also if you guys are so good to say my quadshot doubles/triples are bad why can't you take them? I mean, you guys are all sick at quadshotting? Are you trying to implying this? Really would like to play every trashtalker in 1vs1 and see how you guys are that phenomenal........

sign me up

What's ur GT man? 

LiT Hustla

You on now? i am up for a few games tough i play on low volume cause it late night in Italy right now!

I didn't say his montage is bad, its really good but H2C is something else, i would like to see what kind of clip is skols able to get on a half broken game like H2C ;)

Again H2 og isn't H2C, shot registration is different and glitch combos work with different times.

Right now that clips i have saved absolutely dwarf anything you put in this video, i don't mean that offensively but i bring it up because i'm choosing to wait until i have enough clips at the absolute highest standard i can achieve before i release an actual "montage". In the meantime i've been submitting my leftovers for highlight videos and am preparing to make some other leftover tages as my clip folder fills up. I suggest you try out a different approach for making a montage because what you are doing right now clearly isn't working, and it's mostly in your demeanor. You believe you are something that 1) you are not  and 2) simply doesn't matter anymore. The reason why no one on this forum is impressed is because you're essentially calling yourself the Toxic Euphoria of Europe but your clip yield is absolutely terrible for some one attempting to hold such a grand moniker. Your clips aren't that good, and just because you believe "you are the best" doesn't make your clips any better, it just makes your expectations for feedback wildly out of control. This forum has a rich history of montaging: Where do you think eli and hysteria came from? The bottom line is that while this forum is broken and desolate, most of the people posting in this thread have taken part in a very memorable, very high level montage. When you come in here shooting your mouth off saying you're the fucking best then THF is going to judge you accordingly: You failed miserably. I'd take Stevis or Hustla or any number of players on this forum over you because they're "great double shotters" and actually hit clips. Also, stop telling people that they need to watch more montages and then when you quote which songs have been used you forget to mention that whispers in the dark was used in one of the highest profile releases in the golden age.

I hope you choose to take what i'm saying for what it is instead of deflecting it away and continuing to act the way you are. It's obvious you have the potential to hit good clips and the only way you'll consistently start clipping at a high level is if you take a step back and realize that you still have a long way to go. All this fucking doubleshot shit is great, but it just doesn't matter who is good and who is bad anymore. Looking forward to your next release, which hopefully is more well thought out and has a standard that can match your demeanor. There's nothing wrong with shooting for the stars and wanting to make a great video, but you just can't convince people that weak clips are high caliber clips. It won't happen, especially not on this forum. good luck on your next video, PM me if you want any help/advice.

Right now that clips i have saved absolutely dwarf anything you put in this video, i don't mean that offensively but i bring it up because i'm choosing to wait until i have enough clips at the absolute highest standard i can achieve before i release an actual "montage". In the meantime i've been submitting my leftovers for highlight videos and am preparing to make some other leftover tages as my clip folder fills up. I suggest you try out a different approach for making a montage because what you are doing right now clearly isn't working, and it's mostly in your demeanor. You believe you are something that 1) you are not  and 2) simply doesn't matter anymore. The reason why no one on this forum is impressed is because you're essentially calling yourself the Toxic Euphoria of Europe but your clip yield is absolutely terrible for some one attempting to hold such a grand moniker. Your clips aren't that good, and just because you believe "you are the best" doesn't make your clips any better, it just makes your expectations for feedback wildly out of control. This forum has a rich history of montaging: Where do you think eli and hysteria came from? The bottom line is that while this forum is broken and desolate, most of the people posting in this thread have taken part in a very memorable, very high level montage. When you come in here shooting your mouth off saying you're the fucking best then THF is going to judge you accordingly: You failed miserably. I'd take Stevis or Hustla or any number of players on this forum over you because they're "great double shotters" and actually hit clips. Also, stop telling people that they need to watch more montages and then when you quote which songs have been used you forget to mention that whispers in the dark was used in one of the highest profile releases in the golden age.

I hope you choose to take what i'm saying for what it is instead of deflecting it away and continuing to act the way you are. It's obvious you have the potential to hit good clips and the only way you'll consistently start clipping at a high level is if you take a step back and realize that you still have a long way to go. All this fucking doubleshot shit is great, but it just doesn't matter who is good and who is bad anymore. Looking forward to your next release, which hopefully is more well thought out and has a standard that can match your demeanor. There's nothing wrong with shooting for the stars and wanting to make a great video, but you just can't convince people that weak clips are high caliber clips. It won't happen, especially not on this forum. good luck on your next video, PM me if you want any help/advice.

I respect your post man, i'll take a real lesson from it i am serious about it. I just felt someone here didn't really judge the montage in a good way, there was someone using bad manners and people even accusing me to use a controller which is not true at all that's why i felt offended.

From what i've seen it is you who is being an obnoxious douchebag. This guy is just defending himself, similar to myself. I dont want to bring that thread into this one, but i've seen you being a dick to a lot of people. Its 2015, halo is pretty much dead. Anyone still playing and putting out their own content gets a thumbs up in my book, regardless of skill. You're walking on thin ice by shitting all over peoples hard work, passions and persuiting goals. I have nothing wrong with kind criticism, but you always have to finish what you're saying on a positive note, else the criticized become defensive and a very pointless argument ensues. As for the OP, I do agree that many of your clips were sub par. People have high standards, including myself. The difference is, I actually hit clips and some of them admitted they dont because they hardly play. Which is fine, but a bit hypocritical. I really appreciate all of your dub shots and quad shots. I played OG H2, and MCC is definitely more difficult to pull off to pull off some button glitches. That quadshot for the double top mid on Middy was insane. And it is really hard to get 8man FFA lobbies these days. Keep playing bro, and maybe take that advice of having a shorter, cleaner montage with more quality clips. Oh, and one more thing. Be sure that the songs you are using arent copywrited. Those songs are pretty popular and youtube could disable the sound on all your videos which is a bitch. Btw, i love that genre of music...far better than the typical dubstep/soft pop people use these days. And that genre is a signature of oldschool h2 montages, which is a GOOD THING :) But i would suggest using lesser known songs by those bands, or lesser known bands. Those songs are a bit mainstream and have been used in lots of montages over the years believe it or not. Again, stay in the genre, but use lesser known songs :) take care bud.

From what i've seen it is you who is being an obnoxious douchebag. This guy is just defending himself, similar to myself. I dont want to bring that thread into this one, but i've seen you being a dick to a lot of people. Its 2015, halo is pretty much dead. Anyone still playing and putting out their own content gets a thumbs up in my book, regardless of skill. You're walking on thin ice by shitting all over peoples hard work, passions and persuiting goals. I have nothing wrong with kind criticism, but you always have to finish what you're saying on a positive note, else the criticized become defensive and a very pointless argument ensues. As for the OP, I do agree that many of your clips were sub par. People have high standards, including myself. The difference is, I actually hit clips and some of them admitted they dont because they hardly play. Which is fine, but a bit hypocritical. I really appreciate all of your dub shots and quad shots. I played OG H2, and MCC is definitely more difficult to pull off to pull off some button glitches. That quadshot for the double top mid on Middy was insane. And it is really hard to get 8man FFA lobbies these days. Keep playing bro, and maybe take that advice of having a shorter, cleaner montage with more quality clips. Oh, and one more thing. Be sure that the songs you are using arent copywrited. Those songs are pretty popular and youtube could disable the sound on all your videos which is a bitch. Btw, i love that genre of music...far better than the typical dubstep/soft pop people use these days. And that genre is a signature of oldschool h2 montages, which is a GOOD THING :) But i would suggest using lesser known songs by those bands, or lesser known bands. Those songs are a bit mainstream and have been used in lots of montages over the years believe it or not. Again, stay in the genre, but use lesser known songs :) take care bud.

Thanks for the criticisms bro i'll take note for sure :) and yeah i love rock music and old school h2 montages music type (tough i didn't know "whispers in the dark" was already used in the past, to be fair when i first heard it on 2006 i always tought if i'll ever be able to make a H2 montage i'll use that song one day ahahaha 9 years later i did it :D... also didn't hear it on a halo montage as i said but i discovered it after listening to Rebirthing, the first song of the group i found randomly over YT long time ago), btw on an important note i'll try to save only sick multikills for the next tage and take more time before releasing it.

This is one of  the tage's  that song was used in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--RFR5jcQQ

Id give ya my opinion on your montage, but i don't know shit about halo 2 and just stick people,  so it wouldn't matter now would it?   

This is one of  the tage's  that song was used in. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G--RFR5jcQQ

Id give ya my opinion on your montage, but i don't know shit about halo 2 and just stick people,  so it wouldn't matter now would it?   

Gotta say you guys are going into the song argument too much deep inside... to be fair this is H3, even Fragtale Montage (that was a famous H3 montage) used a song from a good and well known H2 montage from a kid called PwNaMaTaTa. Its not that original but i didn't even know that song was already used to be fair and moreover it was used on H3.

man, these threads lately are getting out of hand

agreed, what is wrong with you people.