OMG Blaze :: Mixtape Vol 2 :: FUNraiser

This is my second Mixtape, I didn't plan on making one or releasing another one so soon, I only edit when I hear a song and am inspired to make something and I heard this song the other day. Also being very hungover and not wanting to play Halo but wanted to do something that involved Halo played a part in making this shitty, and funny video. I hope you guys have fun watching this. I like raising the fun so let's get this FUNraiser started!

Music by Feint, Boyinaband, and Veela 

Best Regards, Alex (OMG Blaze)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exl-n6GL9Qk

You and those God damn clever names. Anyways some nice clips some funny clips some weird clips. Exactly what I like to see (instead of 5 min of middy ffa). Good shit my dude. 
Props for that Tremors clip in the beginning lol. Havent played that in so long, its cool that someone remade it for MCC. Would love to play it sometime. Aside from that I loved how trolly those clips were. I gave you a like and a sub ;D
Nice job dude. Nothing to write home about clips wise but I still enjoyed it.

you need to start live capping my rage lol 

it will be gold!

Thanks fellas glad the content in the videos are enjoyable. Just trying to have some laughs.

Sigons let's get the Guardians of the Galaxy squad going shits going to be bonkers.

this mixtape is str8 fire
this mixtape is str8 fire
Juicy J and French Montana are featured lol
Mixtapes = way of the future.