Adversary :: Halo 3 Montage 5

Hello THF,

Not going to post a whole lot here, if you want to get some background on the montage I'll let you all read it in the description on Youtube.

Some of you know me, some of you don't. Unfortunately I'm not a forum person at all - I've tried to get into it in the past, I even first made an account on H2F all the way back in 2008. But I've never been one to interact on forums (although I'm trying with the new Halo Is Back thing), and I apologize for that. It's just not my kind of thing.

Nevertheless, I hope you all enjoy the montage, and I look forward to seeing everyone else's submissions in the coming months :). 

Felt like a blast from the past, been a while since I last heard that Styles of beyond song. Great job syncing everything to the music. At first it seemed a little like you fast forwarding and I was almost weirded out. Then I got used to your pace and it was cool. Second song felt lazier. Anyway your video has energy, maybe because it's so upbeat. Something that makes me want to play too.
fucking amazing gameplay
Straight out of 2009, really fun video. Really enjoyed the first song, reminded me of Most Wanted haha. The gameplay was fantastic as well, especially that Narrows cannon jaro and the Foundry naire. However, I thought the game audio wasn't really done well and I didn't like the editing or music during the second song as much as the first. On the whole though, it was a very enjoyable video!

as I said in the comments, the style and music was fantastic, so refreshing to hear. Felt like some classic H3 montages. Gameplay was pretty great too, loved the Foundry naire.

I enjoyed this.
Such wonderful gameplay.

Felt like a blast from the past, been a while since I last heard that Styles of beyond song. Great job syncing everything to the music. At first it seemed a little like you fast forwarding and I was almost weirded out. Then I got used to your pace and it was cool. Second song felt lazier. Anyway your video has energy, maybe because it's so upbeat. Something that makes me want to play too.

I'll agree that some of it was laziness and that I wanted to get the video out, but it's also a personal preference of mine that I usually don't like to maintain the same exact flow/editing style in consecutive songs in a montage. But I understand your perspective.

Thanks for the comments thus far!

soundtrack was very cool <3 SOB. great video.

Hi,

Can you please confirm that you have paid the $5.00 entry fee for the THF Montage Contest by sending me a PM with payment details (transaction dat& email address)?

Dude this has such a 2008 feel to it, even the angles feel oldschool.  The ninja for the Naire on Foundry was dope.  Wow, I'm surprised at how many high mutltis you had lying around.   If you would've got the three for one for the jaro on that pit clip I would've shut my computer done and went to sleep.  The transition into that clip was neat too.  I think the transition at 5:56 was a little cheesy man.   The killionaire on snowbound towards the end was hella tight.  Last play was quite funny.  Pretty solid video got here man, thanks for entering into the contest.
The gameplay and editing almost seemed angry. Like you had something to workout and you took it out on this tage. '_' It was very cool. Love the camera work too.
The gameplay and editing almost seemed angry. Like you had something to workout and you took it out on this tage. '_' It was very cool. Love the camera work too.