Barraged :: Allure A Halo 3 Minitage

Hey Guys Barraged Here, So After A Little Bit Of A Hiatus I've Decided To Start Making Halo Videos Again & This Is A Video Entitled "Allure" I Edited It Today With Some Clips I Had On My Desktop, Also This Is My First Time Ever Editing A Video So It May Not Be Up To Today's Standards, But If You Do Enjoy The Video Please Subscribe Or Leave A Comment If You'd Like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CIFBkWtiXs

you forgot to post the link lol
Please Don't Type Like This. It's stressful to read. Be a normal human being.
This makes me happy. You've always had some sick clips from the start, that perfection exterm looked absoultely beautiful
nice clips dude
Why did you have that 5 seconds dino angle on Epitaph? That shit threw me off. Solid, solid gameplay though! Looking forward to more content!

Please Don't Type Like This. It's stressful to read. Be a normal human being.

do you just like being a dickhead all the time? Shit's pretty corny my dude

Barraged is my friend, and I'm just telling him that it looks weird and it's stressful to read. He should type like anyone else would. 

Who are you? You don't know me.

That Nv1 Perfection Extermination is a fucking fantastic clip btw, medal overload.

How is that being a dick lol? It's good advice. Typing Like This Looks Completely Idiotic And Is Very Hard To Read.

Also, nice video although the editing was sort of meh but it is your first so w/e. The quickscope trocity in the Guardian jaro was beautiful. 

Awesome song choice and some really nice clips!
Lol whatever daniel, but whats up man
Thanks man, means alot coming from you 
Thanks, & I know you need to help me out with editing lmao 
came for the bass logo, stayed for the bass logo. tage was alright, would have liked a bit more creativity. i liked the valhalla exterm. 

Thanks Rhis, These were just a few clips i always wanted to use in a video lol