Blittz Blains | THF Comp Entry - Edited by Inxy

Gameplay:  Blittz Blains

Editing: Inxy

Soundtrack: Panda Bear - Search for Delicious, Ween - It's Gonna Be (Alright)

Clips were insanely good, wouldn't put them on the same level as Joey or Evadur though because it's nowhere near the length of those two videos. Still, really solid clips. Song was absolute garbage and really boring imo. Editing was fine, didn't fuck with the gameplay, flowed decently well, angles were okay, liked the CC as well, but I thought it was a bit boring mainly because of the song.

Also, isn't it Blitzz lol? You put Blittz in the title and video.

Song was absolute garbage and really boring imo. 

Soundtrack:

Panda Bear - Search for Delicious

Ween - It's Gonna Be (Alright)

That was a really nice watch. I actually enjoyed the song and the tone of the montage and Blitz has some really nice clips. Well executed, though I don't know if this should be included in the comp for featuring so many reused clips.

Reused? Has he made a video before? The only one I recognize is the sniper exterm at long hall on Pit.

EDIT: Just searched it up. The editing in that video is so bad, I wouldn't count it lmao.

EDIT: Just searched it up. The editing in that video is so bad, I wouldn't count it lmao.

jaja

but deadline for submissons was sept 1st?

but deadline for submissons was sept 1st?

had this done around then just not uploaded 

they say its k 

The gameplay was sick, was really impressed by how composed and clean the shots were, damn. Edit was fine too, good song and I thought the theater work was unique at some points. Editing let the clips to shine while giving the video a cool feel, although a few points in the editing did seem too fast for the clips and song. Enjoyed this.
Lots of good plays in here. It's tough to pick one clip or two that stood out. The song was really soft, but the editing added just a bit of a nice touch to it. Thanks for entering into the contest.
edgy music kappa
Song wasn't my jam but that's okay, the editing did a fine job of showing off the gameplay with subtle transitions. Gameplay was strong, but not quite as ridiculous as the other two big MLG entries this year. Nice mix of X360 and MCC gameplay, which I think usually doesn't work very well. Some of those noscopes were flashy, and it was cool to see those known names in MLG gameplay. Nicely done!
not quite as ridiculous as the other two big MLG entries this year

wouldn't put them on the same level as Joey or Evadur

stop comparing my video to other videos in this thread, I'd rather see "shitty gameplay" than have you advertise other videos here.

I'm gonna go post this thread link in every other thread I feel that has worse gameplay .
Lmao you butthurt fuck. You entered this video into a contest and you're crying about us comparing it to other entries.

Fuck that video was super well done.

I absolutely love clutch triples and this had a ton of it. The edit was so well done, I dig slow songs that are well done in videos now a days. Its such a nice change of pace from the usual stuff. Also helps that Ween is a great band.

Well done everyone involved.

bro use the blarney stone next time 

Lmao you butthurt fuck. You entered this video into a contest and you're crying about us comparing it to other entries.

nope save that discussion for the general competition/voting  threads 

Nah. This is a discussion thread for this video so I'm going to post my thoughts about the video. You can keep crying if you want, I really don't give a fuck.

Fuck that video was super well done.

I absolutely love clutch triples and this had a ton of it. The edit was so well done, I dig slow songs that are well done in videos now a days. Its such a nice change of pace from the usual stuff. Also helps that Ween is a great band.

Well done everyone involved.

bro use the blarney stone next time 

+"Ween is a great band"

+"blarney stone" 

honestly after the first post i I didn't think anyone here would have good taste in music 

Nah. This is a discussion thread for this video so I'm going to post my thoughts about the video. You can keep crying if you want, I really don't give a fuck.

>I'll post my thoughts about this video

you mentioned your video in the first sentence in the first reply of this thread lol

kill yourself my man

Wait, why is Dudeman27 the OP?

Wait, why is Dudeman27 the OP?

was away at a music festival

Because I commented on the gameplay first? Would you have found it more acceptable if I commented on the editing and shit song first? You're such a huge baby, it's fucking ridiculous. Especially funny seeing how your comments on 99% of videos are completely unconstructive but you're whining about us comparing the clips to other H3 vids in the contest lol.

Dramaqueens.

But damn, so many clutch shots... nice video. Wasn't sure about the song at first but at mid point I think it fit the pace of your edit well, GJ!

Because I commented on the gameplay first? Would you have found it more acceptable if I commented on the editing and shit song first? You're such a huge baby, it's fucking ridiculous. Especially funny seeing how your comments on 99% of videos are completely unconstructive but you're whining about us comparing the clips to other H3 vids in the contest lol.

>someone on a video game site has bad taste in music

wew

@Fatal

https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/lights_and_motion

this is the band you used in Joey Clutch's montage, notice the low ratings

That's because it's the most generic, pleb, and unintelligent post-rock a person can listen to

Notice the the difference in ratings with the music I choose:

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/panda_bear/person_pitch/

https://rateyourmusic.com/release/album/ween/the-mollusk/

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/10025-person-pitch/

I'm more than likely the only person besides Hyena who used "good music" in my montage for the contest.

This isn't a comment at all about the music because I enjoyed the songs you used, but damn fitting you'd use RYM and pitchfork as references when talking about Panda Bear.

dude telling us music is objective

fkn heh

Solid vid. Humble editor. 
Solid vid. Humble editor. 

Thank you

dude telling us music is objective

fkn heh

Yes, Ween and Panda Bear are objectively better.

You realize you're trash right?
thanks for watching everyone

You realize you're trash right?

i say a word and im insulted :^]

im sorry that you feel the need to be so hostile, but you made yourself the public enemy here

It's inxy. What do you expect from this retard lol?