Pinned

What's on your mind?

I want to take a road trip to In N Out Burger and Culvers. It's literally the only thing I want to do.

Culver's is a franchise that started in Wisconsin, so you should probably experience it here. Unfortunately, N and Out is west coast (I believe).

oh I tried it originally in Wisconsin in or near Bear Creek Falls and ate it basically every meal while I was there (each time I was there). I had it in Kansas with pm as well and I'll probably eat it every state I'm ever in that has one. You could say I'm a fan...and also morbidly obese at heart.

In N Out I would probably only eat in California for the first time. Worth the trip IMO.

been playing xbox a lot, its fun

an xb1 might find its way in the household

might catch me sweeping the floor with you bk punks

They have 2 or 3? In N Outs in the Dallas area. 

If I remember right, that's the first time they have ever made one out of Cali. 

Arguing with feminists is cancer dear god
I hate hiring people. WHY CAN'T EVERYONE JUST BE A LIFER AND WORK FOR ME FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
imagine arguing with cancer itself
yeah twitchy you insensitive prick
Agreed, arguing with feminists is a malignant behavior that will hopefully eradicated within our lifetimes.
what he said plus a word

Agreed, arguing with feminists is a malignant behavior that will hopefully eradicated within our lifetimes.

You're pathetic.
I'm OK with feminism to a point but it seems like a lot of them want to cherry pick what they want or want more power than men
what?

not much of what you have to say is worth saying Twitchy

and yet, and yet

if you'd please, elaborate

They have them here in austin too. I think In n Out is shit though, really overpriced. But we have a lot of options... whataburger, five guys, and my almighty love P Terry's. The lemonade there is so yummy.
Watching World Series via chromecast and hehestreams. Quality is godly. 
Well Titan fall 2 was a waste of money. it's pretty much titan fall 1.5 but with campaign now. I want my $60 back
Haven't played LoL in a long time but im watching the world finals rn and they are amazing.
Gonna blast a massive load in my pants when the Indians win the World Series tonight.
Does $5 sound right for ladders? My school fucked me, they're making me wait an additional 3.5 weeks for my appointment knowing I need a refill... been dealing with this shit since the first week of September! I found one "connection" so far but I don't know what's typical of prices. I'm on the verge of having a break down. :(

Gonna blast a massive load in my pants when the Indians win the World Series tonight.

http://i.imgur.com/Rzm70MT.gifv

Not going as you planned eh? That's because fuck you.

Does $5 sound right for ladders? My school fucked me, they're making me wait an additional 3.5 weeks for my appointment knowing I need a refill... been dealing with this shit since the first week of September! I found one "connection" so far but I don't know what's typical of prices. I'm on the verge of having a break down. :(

That's a steal, a good ladder will cost you like a 100$ or more at home depot.

I will have my revenge.

You're pathetic.

“i’m not owned! i’m not owned!!!!” i howl into the brisk night air

what the hell IS THIS PLACE!

a ZOO, for a race to control people like me and you...

but hey, who will be saved and taken into space?

wake up, don't waste away or you'll be misplaced.

Gotzeus, I got asked if someone over at TB was you in disguise, but I told them that while you're crazy, you're not the belligerent kind of crazy like this other guy, more of an adorable crazy. 
My university just had  Edward Snowden giving a free talk up until 5 min ago when some people joined the video call and they were  forced to disconnect

Gotzeus, I got asked if someone over at TB was you in disguise, but I told them that while you're crazy, you're not the belligerent kind of crazy like this other guy, more of an adorable crazy. 

you think that shit is adorable? I legitimately feel like he's going to be the next psycho that shoots up a school that he was bullied at or something worse. I honestly don't know he exists in real life and I think every batshit thing he says on this website should be admissible in court whenever the day comes that he cooks up a nuclear bomb in his bedroom.

***giving him credit for intelligence he probably doesn't have. sorry about that.

you think that shit is adorable? I legitimately feel like he's going to be the next psycho that shoots up a school that he was bullied at or something worse. I honestly don't know he exists in real life and I think every batshit thing he says on this website should be admissible in court whenever the day comes that he cooks up a nuclear bomb in his bedroom.

***giving him credit for intelligence he probably doesn't have. sorry about that.

You'd really hate Mr. Green, then. 

I'm OK with feminism to a point but it seems like a lot of them want to cherry pick what they want or want more power than men

jfc this is painful

Go watch feminist cringe videos in YT and tell me you don't want to break your computer.
The existence of channels dedicated to posting the best "feminist cringe videos in YT" is, itself, incredibly cringey HTH
When feminists run gigantic nationwide organizations that are attended like football games and have syndicated TV shows spewing bigoted garbage to an audience of millions (hint: it's Christianity!), I'll be concerned. 
hey vin thanks again for literally being the end of rape culture

was just talking the other night to someone on my facebook whose first thoughts after hearing about a child rape case were "girls can lie and ruin a man's life" and who promoted a petition that would have girls who lie about having been raped put in jail, so i told him this guy on thehaloforum.com is actually the end to rape culture and immediately he took back the horrible things he had said over the course of several days.

I was going to write a drawn out response. But something does need to be done about it. So many celebrities reputations are being tarnished by people crying rape. Are they all false accusations? probably not. Just because there isn't conclusive evidence to arrest someone, doesn't mean there wasn't some "foul play" involved. I understand it would probably stop actual rape victims from speaking up though too. Catch 22. But it's on the verge of beginning to become a pretty major problem in society, imo. People just need to stop getting shitfaced drunk or something I guess.