Pinned

What's on your mind?

It turns out that filing false police reports is a crime already and people who do so are punished!

eta: it's also roughly on par with the frequency of false reports for other crimes.

There needs to be accountability on both sides. No, it is not okay to take advantage of a woman who is so drunk she cannot consent. There also has to be something said for how drunk the guy may be, who may be too drunk to make a good decision not to sleep with someone (I mean, if the girl cannot make decisions, surely it's the same for men also?). At some point there needs to be "ah shit, that was a poor decision, that's too bad".  

In general when people are under the influence they should stay within their own limit so it never gets to that, have a buddy that's looking out for you who can spot if someone is taking advantage, etc. 

I really hate the whole discussion around sexual consent when alcohol is involved. It might not always be so clear cut, and a hard argument to make either way.

There are people that I would not have slept with if I had been sober, but I can't say that they raped me, because I was aware of the decision I was making at the time. There are also people I've slept with sober who I wish I hadn't, but again, I was aware of the decision I was making. I've also been in situations where I knew that the person was trying to take advantage of me and had they succeeded, I would have reported it as assault, and I also know that this is something that happens all too frequently and the girl isn't as lucky as I am. 

Rape sucks. Rape culture sucks. It sucks when anyone's life is ruined, but in general I think there are far less women trying to ruin a guy's life than there are guys raping women.

"People just need to stop getting shitfaced drunk or something I guess."
people need to not rape
I obviously agree, but being shitfaced drunk is dangerous in more ways than just the possibility of getting raped, and if you can avoid that kind of state then you should. That goes for both genders for the safety of everyone, not to victimize women. It is never someone's fault for being raped but it would be really fucking awesome if rapists could be charged for crimes they committed. When it's a situation like this it's usually the women suffering because the circumstances around the whole thing don't end up in their favour. 
ok

When feminists run gigantic nationwide organizations that are attended like football games and have syndicated TV shows spewing bigoted garbage to an audience of millions (hint: it's Christianity!), I'll be concerned. 

What about countries and human rights commissions?

what about our chilrens  children an what about genocide what about  corporations an ad campaigns that tug att ur heart strings
Rape and drunk sex aren't the same. A lot of cases a girl just cries rape because she doesn't remember or whatever. Got to handle your liquor. Learn to adult.

What? 

Rape and drunk sex aren't the same. A lot of cases a girl just cries rape because she doesn't remember or whatever. Got to handle your liquor. Learn to adult.

Source? Fucked up if true.

Screens from the new movie I'm shooting. Decided what the hell I'll act in it too

OUT OF THE BARREN

What? 

Ontario Human Rights Commission is basically run by radical feminists and it's seeping into their legislation.

Or take academia, who's gender studies programs have probably produced approximately 300k to 3 milllion radical social justice warriors who's views echo feminist ideology.

just lol
Wait are EssJews inept and cringey or radical and powerful?

Wait are EssJews inept and cringey or radical and powerful?

They're not inept, by no means. In fact, they're very good at instantiating themselves into positions of power. Nobody puts up a hand so their vocal minority has become far over represented.

America fucking hell this has gone too far. This man was on WWE for christs sake.

America fucking hell this has gone too far. This man was on WWE for christs sake.

It's almost like America would rather vote for a giant douche than a turd sandwich.  But in reality, Hilary is just a fake cunt and the people in the electoral college are smart enough to try to keep her out. I'm sure you can research how much of a cunt she is when she was the 1st lady. There's a book out about it as well.
what a joke. Americans are so goddamn stupid.

what a joke. Americans are so goddamn stupid.

on th eone hand, morons that banked on pearl clutching idiotic identity politics are shaking in their frail ass fuckboy bodies

on the other hand, trump is going to be president. uh oh!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Let's just make America great again. I can't wait for the new episode of South Park tomorrow. This is going to be a fun 4 years.
Cry for me Packie.
Why would I cry? America has a president who is seen as an absolute joke.

all u fucking idots stay off of my side off the wall if ur dumb ass did not immediately proprioceptively know Hillaary clinton threw the election in order that donaldj trump should get crucified publicly and  impeached

Why would I cry? America has a president who is seen as an absolute joke.
Keep talking shit Packie and your country will get nuked.

Maybe all the 'woke' jackasses will stop going 'kill whitey lol' and get back in the business of community organizing and forming common alliances with anyone they can to *win* and not just snipe at people on twitter and reddit over identity politics purity.

http://i.imgur.com/iDDWSVd.jpg

(from 2012. thanks davo)

ha ha god damn how far up my own ass was I
Fuck yeah! Trump won! Eat a dick faggots! You're all gay as fuck!