Official Clothing Thread/WAYWT

unsure, going to check them out when i get in the car. but they have this reflective look which might change things

only photo ive got right now

also mfw the liberty i give my hairdresser leaves me with a pompadour

@Sky plastic lenses. Any knowledge droppin?
Maybe a grease pencil. If you have an anti glare coating you could always use a watch etching product to remove the coating, granted that the scratch hasn't gone into the plastic itself. Cause if it's not a deep scratch the actual plastic under the coating could be unaffected.
dude, how do u keep em white?

Here is my typical outfit for when I'm out and about in cloudy weather. Stole the shoes from my dad, like em a lot. Usually wear black Janoski's or CDBs. Just a red hoody underneath.

dude, how do u keep em white?
chu talkin bout punk
Guess we're doing a THF WAYWT.
We could make a separate thread if people other than the normals in this thread will post in it. Otherwise someone change the title to Clothing/WAYWT
title change sounds good

Nice. I have like three pairs of shoes like that. I'm guessing that they're adidas campus or sambas.

Both timeless kicks that you can wear with almost anything

Thoughts on tie die shirts?

My aunt got me one and I wore it for the first time today, thought it was pretty cool

Post it bruh, need2see it

Just went and checked. They are the Adidas Basket Profi. Believe they are old retro Adidas that were remade recently. My dad got em somewhere in Germany.

Oh god, I don't usually where mid-high kicks but they look sick. Never seen them down here though

New Yeezy Collection coming in fall, some of the stuff looks sick, http://www.style.com/fashion-shows/fall-2015-ready-to-wear/kanye-west-ad...

The boost lows are fucking dope. I peeped em last night.

Today. Had a bunch of compliments on this fit at work.

http://tinypic.com/r/2lt2e4w/8

What kind of environment do you work in?
A shitty one. I really don't know what you're asking though

Boost Low's are a terrible rip of Roshes and don't look near as good. Couldn't catch me dead rockin anything Adidas either. As for the Yeezy Season 1 collection, get you some oversized Champion and or Pony gear and you're basically rockin everything for $100 or so cheaper.

Champions also makes some pretty solid joggers you can find at Champs and or Finish Line. Nike's joggers are nice too.

Like what is the standard attire? Are you dressing more sharply than others, or just different style?

Boost Low's are a terrible rip of Roshes and don't look near as good. Couldn't catch me dead rockin anything Adidas either. As for the Yeezy Season 1 collection, get you some oversized Champion and or Pony gear and you're basically rockin everything for $100 or so cheaper.

Champions also makes some pretty solid joggers you can find at Champs and or Finish Line. Nike's joggers are nice too.

dead

dislike

neg

roshes are eh, I find these and the pure boosts to look much better

Yeezy Boost Low's are a complete rip off the Roshes. These looks way fresher and durable compared to those Low's.

To each their own, but that's a blatant rip.

Like what is the standard attire? Are you dressing more sharply than others, or just different style?

you can wear whatever you want expect jeans and tshirts. Most people just wear casual shit and don't really put in the extra effort. I always try to dress better, not as a competition but I like to look good. 

I don't like either very much. I like Nike frees a lot more for a general 'sneaker' look.

Today. Had a bunch of compliments on this fit at work.

http://tinypic.com/r/2lt2e4w/8

i like how you dress, man.
"Thus, in the society of the spectacle, even ones body is supposed to become a spectacle, in which fashion constitutes style as the construction of a spectacular image and conceives of body and identity as projects to be constructed according to the logic of the spectacle. ... Individuals in the society of spectacle constitute themselves in terms of celebrity image, look, and style. Media celebrities are the icons and role models, the stuff of dreams who the dreamers of the spectacle emulate and adulate. But these are precisely the ideals of a consumer society whose models promote the accumulation of capital by defining personality in terms of image, forcing one into the clutches and cliches of the fashion, cosmetic, and style industries. Mesmerized by the spectacle, subjects move farther from their immediate emotional reality and desires, and closer to the domination of bureaucratically controlled consumption" looking good sky
Over here everyone and their dog wears free runs, got to admit they're pretty comfy though. Lol platano, what's wrong with adidas?
jesus christ pm

Supreme just dropped their lookbook for their Spring/Summer 2015 collection. Lookin at some of the dress shirts, the Malcom X shirt, and the "Fuck you, we do what we want." T-shirt.

http://www.supremenewyork.com/lookbooks

Yeah sky you have great taste, I try to emulate it to less of a degree.  Also kind of tough to dress nice with a high of -3 though.

It was around 20 that day and I was in loafers. Walked outside and my ankles froze.