Official Clothing Thread/WAYWT

Just got a pair of these Lululemon 'synth pants'.  Super comfy. 

bought a shirt for the first time in forever

@Eamonn are those the ones being shared about penis comfort
Anti Ball Crushing pants*

bought a shirt for the first time in forever

Fuckin wit it.

Anti Ball Crushing pants*

Do normal sweat pants crush balls? I'll never have balls but I'm curious lol.

Yeah I can't understand them myself. Unless you've got a Godzilla package, I don't see how they can do anything different from the pants we've had since always, whatever the style

No idea @ the comfort thing lol. My mom just brought em home for me randomly. Can't find much info on them online though. Apparently they were just released in NA very recently. Had to steal those pictures from Lululemon Hong Kong lol.

Edit: just looked up the anti-ball crushing thing. Those are actual pants, called the ABC pant. Mine are just sweats.

Want to keep growing my hair to get muh man bun but it curls on the sides. Want to keep it but at the same time I don't.

Just get a fade on the side fam, you'll look fresh in my opinion. Jealous of anyone with nice hair that can grow this hairstyle out.

Want to keep growing my hair to get muh man bun but it curls on the sides. Want to keep it but at the same time I don't.

dont shave the sides

you have very malleable hair, just blow dry the side in the direction you wish while running your fingers through. itll straighten out

would love to grow mine that way but its too wild to work with

Just get a fade on the side fam, you'll look fresh in my opinion. Jealous of anyone with nice hair that can grow this hairstyle out.

that looks terrible

To each his own. I know I'd look fresh if I had nice hair to work with.

dont shave the sides

you have very malleable hair, just blow dry the side in the direction you wish while running your fingers through. itll straighten out

would love to grow mine that way but its too wild to work with

i always push my hair to the right so it's the left side that doesnt want to stay put. It's long enough as it is for a top knot but I'd like another 2 inches or so. 

Have you tried blow drying it into style? You'll notice the waves flatten out The photos above are of a played out style, don't be that cunt

http://imgur.com/s5SOHtA

hair has been doing a hilarious elvis style quoff because of my cowlicks. Isn't blowdrying bad for your hair?

If you use a heat protector you'll be fine and I'm going to guess it's not much hair that yall work with anyway. I try to limit my use because it makes my hair get larger.... but ever since I switched to an expensive dryer there hasn't really been any damage from it and I rarely ever use a heat protector. Yall will be good.
Yeah it ain't good for the health of your hair but it isn't to the extent of women, as the lass stated above so do ya thang mang

I wish I could do things with my hair. It's pretty thin, and I have a bad receded hairline.

At least I'm tall so the shorter ladies don't notice it as much.

=(

I wish I could do things with my hair. It's pretty thin, and I have a bad receded hairline.

=(

Let's see a pic, I'm sure you could manage something.

Also, Windex, you ever consider a part?

=(

What do ya mean a part? Right now I can only think of a butt part, and you know I ain't trying to commit social suicide.

God damn that first pair looks amazing.
God damn that first pair looks amazing.
I only posted one pair
>this thread
>
A lot of my stuff was stolen by my slackass ex so I have to pick up some new shxt. I really wanted to pick up some stuff from RSVP gallery but Im probably just gonna go Karmaloop shopping to get new fits

Stay chill friends. palewave x dadcore

http://tinypic.com/r/148gac1/8

Curious, do you cuff your pants yourself or purchase them like that?
I cuff them. I hate any sort of stacks, even on denim. Plus it's warm out so I cuff em up.

I cuff mine as well, but do you know where I can purchase ones that are already made like that?

Cuffin the pants is a life hack if you ask me, makes ya look way more classy.

Don't think I've ever seen pants that came pre-rolled. Shorts and such yes, but pants never @PM how do you clothe yourself? What do you eat? How do you consume in general, if you do? Genuinely curious because it's good to be critical about everything, but how does pm do it on his end

does anyone else have a double colic? makes doing hair things difficult

what am i wearing today? a classic

PM is just naked at home all the time. He doesn't bother himself with such silly human constructs like clothing.

=(

What do ya mean a part? Right now I can only think of a butt part, and you know I ain't trying to commit social suicide.

I meant a part in your hair, sry took me a few days to respond. Need to get used to checking this thread.

You may have one already but it's hard to tell from that picture.